JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice -

I stopped at my local Bi-Mart last night on the way home from work and the Sporting Goods Dept had more activity than I have ever seen. Folks were buying guns, tons of ammo, and it looked like everyone there had two of the Butler Creek 10/22 magazines in their hot little hands. I'm guessing that the store was limiting people to two each, although I did notice a man and woman that were obviously a couple and each of them had two. Divide and conquer - I like it.

The shelves were getting low on ammo. There was a fair amount of 22 and shotgun shells, but handgun ammo was pretty scarce.

I was at the one In Hillsboro and it was crazy. And the only person working the counter was some 20ish looking girl and she looked frazzled. The shelves were mostly gone of .22 ammo. There were Butler Creek 25 mags for 10/22, I wanted, but the way it looked, I was gonna be waiting for at least an hour before she even would get to me! And I stopped by Dick's, and nobody was in the gun counter. And there were about a dozen people asked me if I was a employee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top