JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In Sisters. No .22 rimfire, but lots of other stuff. Primers too, but 100 limit. I didn't notice if there was a limit on handgun ammo. Didn't buy any because I reload.

Stopped off at the Bi-Mart in Junction City after the Scandi Fest and they were loaded with .40 and .45 of Winchester and Remington. No target 9mm, they did have defensive rounds though. They are still doing the 100 round limit or 1 case of 250 rounds.

Picked up some more bird and target shot in 12ga a couple hours ago at one of the Bi-Marts here in Vantucky. They don't appear to have a quantity limit on shotgun ammunition. The shelves seemed fairly well stocked for most of the common calibers.

Royal yesterday cci mini mags and rem thunderbolts, stopped by this morning gone already. But it's been nice. I have 2200 rounds of golden bullets, and 600 mini mags. Probably shoot 800 today though. Everything's showing up so I can shoot maybe twice a week and still have some left over.

The 3-4 Bi-Marts I frequent most have recently started reporting, "None right now, but we had some last week."

I suppose that's somewhat better than the past half-year of, "You're kidding, right?"

Let's all hope it just gets better and better.

I went to the Newberg BiMart a couple of days ago..they had about 6 bricks of Remington bulk 22, as well as a few 10/22 rifles and plenty of BX-25 magazines. Imagine that...being able to walk into a store and buy a rifle, hi-cap mags and ammo. They had a 1 brick limit on the 22 ammo, I was going to buy one and have my wife get another one but I decided instead to not be greedy and save a brick for the next guy.

"I was going to buy one and have my wife get another one but I decided instead to not be greedy and save a brick for the next guy.":s0155:

I've been doing the same lately. If everybody would just take a deep breath and slow down on the hoarding a little bit this problem will work itself out.

Can we drop the "Greed Meme"?
The entire premise is a page outa Marx designed to undermine free choice, self determination and capitalism.
Those who shout the loudest are themselves the most greedy as they are determined to have the world conform to their dictates because they cry the loudest, it's called Projection.

Can we drop the "Greed Meme"?
The entire premise is a page outa Marx designed to undermine free choice, self determination and capitalism.
Those who shout the loudest are themselves the most greedy as they are determined to have the world conform to their dictates because they cry the loudest, it's called Projection.
I'm a fan of old Milt but I'm talking about leaving a bit of ammo I don't need right now for the next guy during a shortage caused by unnecessary hoarding among other things. Just saying if you have enough maybe leave a bit for the next guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the thread with interest, but shouldn't it really be in the Ammunition and Reloading forum? (Haven't seen a firearm mentioned in any of the posts so far....)

"I was going to buy one and have my wife get another one but I decided instead to not be greedy and save a brick for the next guy.":s0155:

I've been doing the same lately. If everybody would just take a deep breath and slow down on the hoarding a little bit this problem will work itself out.

Same here. Unless there's only one or two boxes left, I'm not going to clean out a store's inventory.

I'm not calling people that do greedy insomuch as I think leaving some for the next guy when you can is just the considerate thing to do.

I actually walked into a Bi-mart last week and they had 2 pounds of Retumbo, after a quick call to my wife I now have 2 more pounds of Retumbo.

Living on the coast sucks. Cause, I only have Tilly Sporting Goods, and Freddy's. Freds don't have shinola. Some misc. stuff. But nothing major. But a alot of firearms. Long gun rack is full. And cases is full of handguns. But Till Sporting, has cases of .223, in ammo cans. And in bulk bags. But he wants over $500 per ammo can, and they are the small cans. He has alot of other center fire, but he wants twice what they are worth.

But what is amazing with Tilly Sporting Goods is if you know your prices on things, he does have some good deals. I got a couple handgun cases for $5.00 each.

Well I went to bimart in k falls 2 weeks ago. They had lots of 9mm $13 a box of 50. I know their policy 2 box limit per caliber. there had to be at least 300 boxes of 9mm left Or more. By the next day gone. Last week they had 45 acp 230 grain $19 box of 50. Yeah not exactly cheap but it's gonna get worse after Biden takes over so stock up my friends.
god be with us all ..Now for some more 10mm and 762x39. Does anyone know a good place to buy 10mm. Besides sportsman's outdoors at $22 a box when available .. thank you and have a wonderful Christmas

Older BiMart availability thread.

However it is interesting, as this was what, 2 blights ago?

This blight, IMO, will be worse than any I can recall. Wasn't an enthusiast amidst the AWB era, so have no comparator to such.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top