JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
All sold
Random ammo dump for sale or trade to do my part to ease the ammo shortage and cash in on the prices. I looked through my ammo cans and decided what I could part with. Cash prices listed, also happy to trade for 300 blk or 5.56 ammo.

I may have had some of this for a while and written the date I bought it on the box, but it has all been in ammo cans with desiccant.

I live in Newberg and would be willing to drive 10-20 minutes to meet up depending on how much you are buying. Or I can ship at your expense.

SOLD .40 S&W PMC Bronze 165 gr (150 rounds $100)

SOLD .22 LR CCI Mini Mags 1,000 rounds in increments of 100 ($200 for all or $.20/rnd)

.357 Mag Magtech 158gr SJSP (50 rounds $75)

7.62x39 Wolf 122 gr steel case (40 rounds $25)

(Sold) .308 Win Tulammo 150gr FMJ (60 rounds $old)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sorry I'm confused on the price you want for the CCI mini mags for what amount? Please explain thanks

I'm sorry I'm confused on the price you want for the CCI mini mags for what amount? Please explain thanks

I have 1,000 rounds, that come in boxes of 100. I will sell them in any increment of 100, up to all of it. The price is $.20/rnd, so $20 for 100 or $200 for 1,000.

And I may have a couple more bulk packs(not CCI) of 500 if people are interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.