JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got some of this stuff. I was just curious about it. My Google-fu is still apparently grasshopper since I couldn't find anything. Any knowledge is very helpful....

20200406_183514.jpg 20200406_183519.jpg 20200406_183526.jpg

Last Edited:
Nope, my bad. Santa Barbara systems (sistemas), most likely.

I just jumped at the SB as Sellier & Bellot as the first thing which popped in my head.

Google foo yields Santa Barbara systems as most likely...

I've shot the 7.62x51 Santa Barbara stuff. While it all went bang, you couldn't cover my best group with a dinner plate at 100 yards. Absolutely the worst grouping ammo I've ever shot, next to @filsonhand "match grade," hand loads. :s0112:

wish i had more, been looking for a couple years. some of the best 62gr ammo ive ever shot and was accurate to 500yards.. only had access to that long of a range at the time of shooting. SB INI is the same as a ss109 minus the green tip... err rather its on the primer as a lacquer to seal the staked primers. are you selling it?? haha enjoy the ammo. i found this discussion from searching for ammo to purchase. and had to make an account to reply :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top