JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's an interesting little nugget you guys might find interesting.

<broken link removed>

If the link doesn't work, don't ask me just google ammunition accountability act and you'll find it. That said, link is good as far as I know.

$.005 per round my backend... I highly doubt it would only raise the per round cost that.

There are so many things wrong with this act I can't even begin to type my response.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention though.

what happens when one of our numbers gets mixed up or recorded rong and we get blamed for shooting someone? Or stolen ammo? I could go on all night about how many problems this could cause

How about trying to see that the right bullet gets into the right case? Manufacturers would have to reconfigure their entire operations to do this. It's crazy!

How about getting some parenting to teach kids right from wrong in the first place?

How about trying to see that the right bullet gets into the right case? Manufacturers would have to reconfigure their entire operations to do this. It's crazy!

How about getting some parenting to teach kids right from wrong in the first place?

I hear that. Seems like most parents today want all the laws and rules to keep their kids from doing wrong when its much easier to just raise good kids. And the bad ones fall into that thing called natural selection:s0155:

I hear that. Seems like most parents today want all the laws and rules to keep their kids from doing wrong when its much easier to just raise good kids. And the bad ones fall into that thing called natural selection:s0155:

Actually it's NOT easier to raise good kids. Raising good kids is frustrating, difficult, time-consuming, and requires a parent to lead by example. This is why so many don't do it; they see their children as an accessory, not a responsibility.

Actually it's NOT easier to raise good kids. Raising good kids is frustrating, difficult, time-consuming, and requires a parent to lead by example. This is why so many don't do it; they see their children as an accessory, not a responsibility.

This is one of the most truthful statements i have read in a long time.
So sad,but true...

Have you folks noticed on their website there are no phone numbers, addresses, or basically anything to let you know who the heck these folks are or where they are from? Or who is supporting them? They mention law enforcement and a few other 'supporters'....but nothing you could prove or disprove.

They can look at powder residue under a microscope to determine the lot it came from, thereby linking it to what you have left at home, where it was sold, etc. Also, I heard this was already in use but could be wrong, there is technology where every time you pull the trigger, the firearms serial number gets stamped into the casing. Scary stuff.

There's no technology out there that will tell a person what lot it came from, or where it was sold.

They can only tell the chemical make up of it, which in turn tells them what make/brand it is.

There's no technology out there that will tell a person what lot it came from, or where it was sold.

They can only tell the chemical make up of it, which in turn tells them what make/brand it is.

All powder lots have samples stored and are used for comparison of future lots.
I saw a show about this not too long ago.
They test for deterioration and consistency from lot to lot.
They showed Hodgon with samples from 75 yrs ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top