JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Located in Grants Pass can meet for local delivery

22-250

320 Rounds
(16 boxes) - Remington UMC 50gr JHP
$480 ($40 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
Remington_UMC_22-250_50GR_JHP.jpg

400 Rounds (10 boxes) 40 round box – Winchester Varmint 45gr JHP
$640 ($65 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
Winchester_22-250_45GR_JHP_Varmint.jpeg

200 Rounds (10 boxes) Remington Electric Ammunition V-Max 50gr BT. Please note these are only compatible with the Remington ETRONX rifle.
$240 ($24 per box) 1 box minimum
Remington_22-250_50GR_Vmax_BT_Electric.jpg

2,000 Rounds (100 boxes) Winchester Super X 34gr JHP
$3,500 ($35 per box) 1 box minimum
204_Ruger_34GR_JHP.jpg

220 Rounds (11 boxes) Remington Premier Accutip-V 32gr BT
$385 ($35 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
204_Ruger_40GR_Accutip-V_BT.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

22-250

320 Rounds
$480 ($30 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
View attachment 834370

400 Rounds (10 boxes) – Winchester Varmint 45gr JHP
$640 ($64 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
View attachment 834372

200 Rounds (10 boxes) Remington Electric Ammunition V-Max 50gr BT. Please note these are only compatible with the Remington ETRONX rifle.
View attachment 834373

View attachment 834374

580 Rounds (29 boxes) Remington Premier Accutip-V 40gr BT
$1,015 ($35 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
View attachment 834375
do you ship ?
Looking at some 204

22-250

320 Rounds
$480 ($30 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
View attachment 834370

400 Rounds (10 boxes) – Winchester Varmint 45gr JHP
$640 ($64 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
View attachment 834372

View attachment 834373

View attachment 834374

580 Rounds (29 boxes) Remington Premier Accutip-V 40gr BT
$1,015 ($35 per box) 1 box minimum
Comparable Price Link
View attachment 834375
Hello

BLR119, I would like 3 boxes of your 204 Ruger - Remington Premier Accutip-V 40gr BT. Just need to know your cost for shipping to Hillsboro 97123 ?

Mike at " [email protected] "

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delayed response. The 204 Remington Premier Accutip-V 40 gr is $35 per box, so 3 boxes would be $105 and the shipping via UPS ground is coming back at $11.95.

Jason

I'm going to step out of the way and he's going to join the site and contact you regarding the 204 ammo. He's from Sunnyside, WA and I can vouch for him. Thanks for your quick responses!

GLWTS. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the potential buyer. I think he's interested in all 20 boxes but is a little wary of on-line purchase as it's a substantial amount of money. I've done my best to relay my confidence in your authenticity.
Interesting about the EtronX ammo. Had to look that one up. How did you come by that type of ammo (seems like there might be a story there)? Did you have an EtronX rifle at one point?

GLWTS. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the potential buyer. I think he's interested in all 20 boxes but is a little wary of on-line purchase as it's a substantial amount of money. I've done my best to relay my confidence in your authenticity.
Interesting about the EtronX ammo. Had to look that one up. How did you come by that type of ammo (seems like there might be a story there)? Did you have an EtronX rifle i

Interesting about the EtronX ammo. Had to look that one up. How did you come by that type of ammo (seems like there might be a story there)? Did you have an EtronX rifle at one point?
Yes, there is a story about the EtronX. It was a late night click before you read the full description situation. Opened it upon arrival and thought they sent the wrong order. Upon further review, it was me the ordered the wrong item. Now I am the proud owner of 10 boxes of ammo that I have no use for.

Whoops, I figured there was some sort of story about them! I know a couple of people where drinking and their credit cards are no bueno. Fortunately, I haven't had this type of misfortune (yet). At least you are kind enough to make it pretty clear what the item is... Maybe you could try to reach out to one of the auction sites where someone bought an EtronX in 22-250 and see if they would contact the buyer for you to see if there was any interest on their part. Here is one site I found: https://jbsauctions.hibid.com/lot/81659-145356-23992/electronic-remington-700-etronx-22-250-cal/
In my quick research, there didn't seem to be very many of these guns sold (and I found a site where you could purchase 1 brick of primers for about $400 - and we complain about the current prices for primers now).
Or maybe you could remove the bullets, decap and then just reload or sell the brass.

Whoops, I figured there was some sort of story about them! I know a couple of people where drinking and their credit cards are no bueno. Fortunately, I haven't had this type of misfortune (yet). At least you are kind enough to make it pretty clear what the item is... Maybe you could try to reach out to one of the auction sites where someone bought an EtronX in 22-250 and see if they would contact the buyer for you to see if there was any interest on their part. Here is one site I found: https://jbsauctions.hibid.com/lot/81659-145356-23992/electronic-remington-700-etronx-22-250-cal/
In my quick research, there didn't seem to be very many of these guns sold (and I found a site where you could purchase 1 brick of primers for about $400 - and we complain about the current prices for primers now).
Or maybe you could remove the bullets, decap and then just reload or sell the brass.
Yeah, the EtronxX was an interesting concept that just didn't catch on. Good thought on checking the auction sites to find sold guns. Worst case I will deconstruct and reload them.

I found this old link here. There is an email address attached to the buyer of some EtronX primers. Maybe interested in your EtronX ammo?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.