JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been playing it since the beta testing. It is better than AAO2, graphics are more inline with COD4-5. There is VOIP in the game, you can talk to your team until you die. Then you can only talk to dead people.
The first aid has gone way beyond what there ever was before. You crouch by the wounded and hit your spacebar it brings up the problem IE: Shallow breathing
then below that are four choices: splinting, saline, OPA, and smelling salts.
you have to choose the right treatment, you gain points with just about everything you do. Unless you shoot one of your own, and if you kill him you go to Leavenworth.
In the game I am (-n00b-)TAG_Ishmel, I play on the:
(-n00b-) Squad Kick A$$ Server [AON]
IP: 8.6.8.102:8777
anyone is welcome to come and join in games. We play fair, don't allow ghosting, or any cheats.
I will warn those of you who like respawn games this isn't, once you are hit you are down until healed, or the game ends. rounds are between 5 and 10 minutes.

AA:3 is junk still. They still need to fix the hit box issues, accuracy, and lag problems. My account is an old one 1 Jan 2000 and I refuse to play it till they fix it. It's not fun when you're frustrated all the time because basic elements don't work.

Buddh I know your frustrations and cannot blame you for not wanting to play. I too have an AAO account from 01-2000. They have a real issue with their engine not running large servers (10+) the lagging is horrible. I also hope they will fix the basic issues. They did surprise me, and others with a totally new version, rather than a revamp of the old AA02. We will have to wait and see if they are up to the challenge.:s0131:

Zero I agree COD MW2, looks interesting. COD 4 was special in its opening, COD 5 didn't last near as long as I thought it might....

Jordanv, I love the old BF2, it still fills a niche. I started online gaming with Rogue Spear Rainbow Six. BF2 allowing use of the vehicles, and planes is awesome! and always good for fun and laughs.

I used to ladder match R6 and RS back in 97-2k. Those were some fun nights!!

I'm hoping that they bring out additional training for AA3 like they did with 2. They also need a coop mode to friends can just play together.

MW2 will be great (I hope). COD5 was a pretty big disappointment after COD4. I'm doing my best to resist preordering from gamestop, because wallyworld will actually sell it at midnight, instead of having to wait for the mall to open.

I absolutely love the COD series games. I just got the PS3 slim. I just watched my first blue ray today......Transformers 2. By far my favorite movie so far. I love really intense first person army shooters. If anyone has PS3 online. Send me a PM we can swap names.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top