JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just finished watching Kevin Spacey in the Netflix series "House of Cards".
It really delves into what some people will do to achieve consummate power over others.

Probably has a pony tail.

you left out .......
Berkinstocks (with socks).
Wire rimmed glasses (optional).
Beard (full but neatly trimmed).
Corduroy pants.
Eschews internal combustion engines and relies upon public transportation systems.
Circumcised at birth but recently underwent foreskin reconstruction.

oregonlive.com is free. I would never pay to read the paper when everything is free online. I do look at it online to see articles that relate to my life as it is the only mainstream paper around us.

Its Lake Oswego, the police probably deliver his latte in the morning.
Sadly that is likely true out there. Rich city has plenty of cash for enough officers. My mother lives in Washington just over the bridge but up on a big hill in Camas which is booming with houses and stores taking over the fields. She has had to call the cops a few times and they show up within a couple minutes. Faster than SW portland and that is not such a big area.

Hanauer is the same guy who thinks the state must mandate a minimum wage so that he and his hyper-filthy (internet) rich friends need not fear the pitchfork, yes? Now he backs gun control. Go figure.

Wow. Over 1000 comments on the Oregonian article.
Can anyone write an opinion editorial for the paper? I seem a fair amount of gun-control (one tactic for swaying public opinion. Op-Eds are considered the 2nd most popular section of a newspaper).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top