JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All you have to do to get them out of power is withdraw all your money out of the bank and not use the currency any more. Use another form of money. Gold, Silver, direct barter, whatever. They only control you through THEIR money(currency). That was the plan for well over a hundred years and has been the MO of every bureaucracy in history.

I tried taking a goat into my local gunshop to trade for some ammo, but they looked at me like I was a nut. They said they'd take currency, though. I said I don't believe in that crap, so I offered some gold shavings. Now the guy is reaching for his holster and looking cautiously at his buddy. He said they'd take Visa.

I left with the goat and the gold shavings. The goat seemed disappointed. He almost ate the gold shavings. I'll try another shop tomorrow.

I hate it when gunshops impose their bureaucracy on me.

Slideglider: You've bought a couple guns on here. How did you pay? Need a goat?

Well, the war has to start somewhere. And probably with someone like me who becomes a killer,martyr or jailed for freedom, when they are accosted by the .gov to take their arms.

Pardon me for saying so, but If you decide to go out in flames through some lonely desperate act, you will be soon forgotten. And saying things like that on a pro-gun forum only sustains those predisposed to believe we are all nuts. It hurts; it does not help.

I tried taking a goat into my local gunshop to trade for some ammo, but they looked at me like I was a nut. They said they'd take currency, though. I said I don't believe in that crap, so I offered some gold shavings. Now the guy is reaching for his holster and looking cautiously at his buddy. He said they'd take Visa.

I left with the goat and the gold shavings. The goat seemed disappointed. He almost ate the gold shavings. I'll try another shop tomorrow.

CEF1959
I'm calling BS on your story with your goat...:s0112:...but I like what your contributing here. :s0093::s0093:

Well, the war has to start somewhere. And probably with someone like me who becomes a killer,martyr or jailed for freedom, when they are accosted by the .gov to take their arms.

That's martyrdom I'll take a pass on. From someone who is very pro second amendment this statement is over the top and really doesn't belong here.

That's martyrdom I'll take a pass on. From someone who is very pro second amendment this statement is over the top and really doesn't belong here.

"No bastid ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastid die for his country."
-George S. Patton

Slideglider: You've bought a couple guns on here. How did you pay? Need a goat?

Sounds like you're trying "to get somebody's goat" "prendre la chèvre".......;)

So we are just supposed to roll over? Sorry, not my style.

I understand where your coming from and think that while extreme your first comment does belong here.
We probably all have ancestors who fought and died defending the freedoms we all like very much and have not had to fight for in many years. At least not on our own soil.
We will all need to fight or become slaves one day.
If fighting means dying we only hope it can motivate others to fight and not give away their God given rights to protect themselves and their familes from tyrants.
Although I wouldn't run into the streets guns blazing. There is a right and a wrong way to start a revolution. We can only hope it doesn't come to that. I'm sure it will be another Nazi Germany they steal everyones money leave the country in shambles and sneak out of the country pockets full of loot before the poor starving masses come knocking on their door looking for blood.
We have enough crazies to look out for, gangs, thieves, people who don't care about anything other than killing you, I think the most important thing is to have people who are fighting on the same side as you and not getting to blows with them.

We all want the same thing, why would argue about how we get it?

Can't we all just get along???

The second amendment did not actually guarantee or grant the right to bear arms. That right predated the constitution and modern law as a natural right to self defense. One of those "we hold these truths to be self evident" kind of things. The second amendment simply restricts/prohibits the government from infringing upon that right of the people to keep and bear arms. The Bill of rights is about controlling and limiting government's power. Now days its all twisted around backwards and the government thinks its their job to control and limit the people's power.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top