JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received this email from Americans for Responsible Action today. Looks like they are trying to recruit to get some of their fans to step it up past the $3 donations and speak with their reps. Not sure if its phone call, organizing a face-to-face, or what. But might be interesting ;)

I'm sure they will appreciate having your voice heard in the debate. Sign up today!

Here's the tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/moag6kg

And the text of the email.
"Shortly after I was first elected to the Arizona State House of Representatives, a local member of the National Rifle Association approached me to start a conversation about my position on gun issues.

They knew we didn't see eye to eye on everything, but it was an impressive feat of grassroots organizing that the NRA replicates in State Houses, State Senates, and City Councils across the country.

And if we're going to serve as a counterweight to the gun lobby in all fifty states, it's work we're going to have to begin in local communities as well ... starting with yours.

Can I count you in?

Yes, you can count on me to start a conversation with local elected officials.

Together, we've built an organization capable of driving thousands of calls and letters to elected officials. Our grassroots fundraising complements that work with powerful ads to help elect a Congress that will work to change our gun laws.

But it's critical for us to marry those efforts with individual outreach to local elected officials about expanding background checks, protecting women from gun violence, and keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals and the dangerously mentally ill.

You won't have to act on your own -- we'll work with you every step of the way. Let me know if you're in:

http://action.americansforresponsiblesolutions.org/local_action

This is such an important part of our campaign to change our gun laws at the state and federal level.

Thank you for signing up,

Gabby Giffords
Americans for Responsible Solutions "

Screw Gabby Giffords and her hypocrite husband. Responsible Action would be leaving the rights of the people alone, and addressing the real roots of the problem of random violence - mental health. But it's easy to take shots at gun owners and the NRA, and you can't touch the mentally challenged or mentally ill because they're "protected classes"...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top