JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1St Amd. Licence for internet conection. Licence for printer. Background check to enter a library.

4Th Amd. Background check for a dead bolt. TSA locks on briefcases.

I already have my federal license, it's called the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution... That's all you need folks. All the rest are unjust laws and should be treated accordingly...

Um, hell no! Crap it's already bad enough the local gun store keeps my transaction record on file, the damn gun has a serial number for convenient confiscation and my right to self defense is curtailed by beaurocrats...

A fricken ID seriously? You want me to have a yellow badge too to mark that I'm a gun owner? That way it'll make it easier to round us up for the trains.

The biggest gun is the law and it's turning to point at us with crazy politicians at the trigger.

I'm an American, how come I never get asked in these polls? o_O:rolleyes:
I get phone calls for polls or surveys frequently. I always say "I don't do polls/surveys," and hang up. Even if I did do them, I would never tell a stranger who called me on the phone whether or not I had guns. As far as they're concerned, I don't have and have never had guns, even before the tragic boating accident.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top