JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If the numbers are correct, there are only 3.5 million military and law enforcement in the US including Reserves and National Guard. We out number and out gun them maybe that is why the government wants to take them away.

Outgun:

a10g.jpg

a10g.jpg

It is not the rifle, but the person who bears the rifle.

How many would stand up and be counted, to risk everything and bear the hardship of being true to an ideal with little else to keep them warm?

It is not the rifle, but the person who bears the rifle.

How many would stand up and be counted, to risk everything and bear the hardship of being true to an ideal with little else to keep them warm?

=========================================================

I would guess (this is just my guess) somewhere between 25 to 75 million, of course it would depend on the circumstance/cause for the fight.

If the numbers are correct, there are only 3.5 million military and law enforcement in the US including Reserves and National Guard. We out number and out gun them maybe that is why the government wants to take them away.

It's not us vs. them. It's our government, created by us and for us to handle a bunch of tasks such as defending against foreign invasion, dealing with other countries that we can't individually do very well. If something's not working right with it, we have process to correct that.

Boomerang

It's not us vs. them. It's our government, created by us and for us to handle a bunch of tasks such as defending against foreign invasion, dealing with other countries that we can't individually do very well. If something's not working right with it, we have process to correct that.

The oath I have taken over the years says enemies both foreign and domestic this includes a tyrannical government.

Maybe you misunderstand what I meant so I will try to say it in different words. The government wants to take away our guns because maybe they are afraid we might hold them accountable!

DSAPT9
We out number and out gun them maybe that is why the government wants to take them away.

Even more fun, Americans purchased more guns in 2012 (assuming slightly more than a 1:1 NCIS/firearm ratio) than there are Standing Army (roughly 20 million) personnel in the WORLD.

Just a point of order...
The link shows the entire number of NICS checks in the last fourteen years as 160 million. China's standing army is larger than that. Most checks are for one gun; some are for three - let's call it 1.5 per check average. That's a quarter-million guns bought and sold, not to imply that another quarter million were added to the existing inventory in private hands.

Just a point of order...
The link shows the entire number of NICS checks in the last fourteen years as 160 million. China's standing army is larger than that. Most checks are for one gun; some are for three - let's call it 1.5 per check average. That's a quarter-million guns bought and sold, not to imply that another quarter million were added to the existing inventory in private hands.

Ok, I gotta ask how you figure that one.

Yeah, I really don't see the Chinese army being more than a couple million. 160 million would be a very large percentage of their entire population, and no country can financially support an armed force of that scale.

Either way, I'd hate to be a politician in todays hotbed of firearms issue. And knowing that either way you vote, your gonna loose a bunch of voters.

And the fact that you could very well end up with crosshairs on you. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads