JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am neither Democrat nor Republican, but what I see is this:

This country is pretty much split down the middle, fighting and bickering and flinging insults. Both sides are smugly sure that they are always right and the other side is made up of morons and mentally diseased psychopaths. Does anyone think that this makes the country stronger? Does either side think they'll win once and for all, and that the other side will disappear?

Last edited by a moderator:
They're both a bit idiotic, but the sentiment is good.

It's funny, how much you want to bet anyone who self-identifies as "Liberal" thinks "uh, so what" to most of Kid Rock's insults; and anyone who self-identifies as "Conservative" thinks the same to most of Sean Penn's insults.

That's the thing, you call people these things - and they don't care. They either embrace it, or think it makes you look like an idiot that you don't know what it really means. (For example calling conservatives "racist". Some are, yeah, and they don't care. Others just think "you don't even know what racism really is if you're calling *ME* a racist." Same with liberals "commie". Some are, yeah. Others just laugh it off as "you don't even know what a real communist is, do you?")

I actually seen KR a few years ago and was quite impressed. He had like a 10 pc band and went around and played every insrument on stage masterfully. Penn is a good actor but needs to keep his trap shut and make movies. Nothing annoys me more than the hypocricy of Hollywood.

Say what you want, but the message is clear. Were all on this same damn ship together. Sure we disagree, that much is obvious here on this site, but the truth is that I don't care if I know you or not, if I saw you in trouble you can count on a helping hand. That is as it should be, at least in my eyes anyway.

Divide and conquer
Right, a house divided against itself... But really, these perfectly represents two sides of the same coin, same with Obama vs Romney, or Obama vs. McCain. Its all the same agenda, we are being played against each other in order to be redirected, distracted, controlled. The media is NOT your friend no matter which "side" its coming from. These two knuckle heads are employed to piss you off, whichever side your on. I assure you, they are all in bed together, and serve the same god.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top