JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most the Roman politicians were ruthless, that was their world. It was dog eat dog. There were, like the Greeks some brilliant minds, orators and military men. Do remember, they went from what WAS basically an operating republic to a succession of Caesars who acted as Kings, Emperors, dictators. Some not so bad but many not so good. Its been a good while since I studied Roman history in college but we should look at their wrong turn in history was when one man elevated himself to "God" and no longer cared what the Senate or the other houses of government wanted.

Senatus Populusque Rom**** (the Senate and the people of Rome) . SPQR. abbreviation for. (Historical Terms) Senatus Populusque Rom****.
Don't See a C in there for Caesar, is there.

Brutus Out

Sadly Brutus, I think we've gone right back to that same empirical model. The gladiators who fought in the Coliseum are no longer required when we have all the captured peoples ideals to crush in a public venue, thanks to the state-controlled media....Unfortunately, the people pulling the strings are either too drunk on power or their egos won't allow them to see the fragile empire that they've created. After they've raped, pillaged and sacked enough out of this Republic, they figure they will just go find another one to topple.

Ciceros greatest message to me, "Cui Bono", who benefits? Better, who profits?

In regards to 9/11, a fourth grader could have done the math and figured out 'who benefits' and it sure wouldn't have required too much of a drawn out process. But no. People swallowed up an obvious lie instead.

A comforting message over the truth, always.

Certainly the Senate and the Caesar are not listening to the "People's House".
So we have this phony shut down..... Cones so you can't pull over to see Mount Rushmore? GAO needs to do a full investigation of how much money was spent renting barricades and workers to install them.

Brutus Out

Most the Roman politicians were ruthless, that was their world. It was dog eat dog. There were, like the Greeks some brilliant minds, orators and military men. Do remember, they went from what WAS basically an operating republic to a succession of Caesars who acted as Kings, Emperors, dictators. Some not so bad but many not so good. Its been a good while since I studied Roman history in college but we should look at their wrong turn in history was when one man elevated himself to "God" and no longer cared what the Senate or the other houses of government wanted.

Senatus Populusque Rom**** (the Senate and the people of Rome) . SPQR. abbreviation for. (Historical Terms) Senatus Populusque Rom****.

Brutus Out

And they could have been Obamas Kids.....................................

Brutus Out

Pretty much as today.........................

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top