JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I ordered some of these lighter weight 308 bullets last time they had them and they looked fantastic, they are in the right weight range for 7.62x39 but .308 in diameter. I haven't tried them yet but after reading reviews from others I think they will work pretty well in that cartridge. They would also work great for 300 blackout super loads.

I ordered some of these lighter weight 308 bullets last time they had them and they looked fantastic, they are in the right weight range for 7.62x39 but .308 in diameter. I haven't tried them yet but after reading reviews from others I think they will work pretty well in that cartridge. They would also work great for 300 blackout super loads.

.308 diameter bullets work just fine in 7.62x39. Depending on dies/brass you may need to reduce the size of the expander ball for better neck tension, but they work great, I've shot a bunch of pulled M80 bullets in 7.62x39.

.308 diameter bullets work just fine in 7.62x39. Depending on dies/brass you may need to reduce the size of the expander ball for better neck tension, but they work great, I've shot a bunch of pulled M80 bullets in 7.62x39.
I am pretty sure my die set came with two different size expander balls/stems, including one for 308. Haven't tried it out yet myself.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top