JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an american made MARTIN DX-1 Dreadnought Acoustic guitar that i am looking to sell or trade. You can't get one like this anymore, it is one of the last of the American made Martins and it will only go up in value. It is in great condition and comes in a genuine martin hardcase. It also comes with a DAN Electro FISH n Chips pedal, and Dean Markley pickups. The guitar by itself is worth $500 and i am only looking for FIREARMS in trade.
Looking to trade for: any nice semi auto pistols (Glock, Sig, Beretta, 1911, XDm, Taurus+cash, Ruger+cash, ETC)or double action revolvers , preferrably a colt or s&w-( also interested in ruger gp100,SP101 or REDHAWK, Taurus+cash), Also interested in semi auto battle rifles and assualt weapons, Saiga 12 gauge (Preferrably pistol grip stock), Intratec DC-9 or KG-99 [TEC 9], Mac 10 or Mac 11 (+cash depending on acessories and make), Winchester Model 70, AR-22 (ArchAngel 10/22 or Charger, S&W M&P-22,COLT/Umarex AR22, Sig 522, Ruger SR-22), GSG 5p/GSG5pK/GSG5 Titanium or other Special edition, Marlin 45-70 Lever Action
If you gun is less in value than the guitar accessories and ammo will be appreciated
$525 OBO Cash Price if you want to buy it outright
Gimme a call at 206 909 8082 if interested
Email pics of trade offers to [email protected]
Thanks
David
101_2337.jpg
101_2338.jpg
101_2339.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top