JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's harsh. She is a walking stereotype of the typical dumb American teen but she sells guns. Guys like guns. Guys like young blondes. Guys buys guns. Ingenious if you ask me. If our libraries were full of girls like her we would increase our national reading levels overnight

Are you kidding me? $10,000!!!
Watched the show last night where they made a Punt Gun - Big Bore Black Powder Shotgun.
They used an 8 foot length of plumbing pipe with a screwed on end cap with a cedar fence post for the stock.
How can they make something so cheap for that much money?

It cracked me up how they made such a deal about finding a cap to fit the pipe! Haven't they ever been to Home Depot or seen a pipe bomb???

It's too bad the biggest boobs on the show are on the gunsmith!

More entertaining reading about Rich Wyatt from a would-be customer Ripoff Report | Rich Wyatt--Gunsmoke | Complaint Review: 469803

At first I thought the person dealing with "RICH" would have been a man. But for him to talk to and treat a woman customer that way and in front of other people. WHAT A DIRT BAG.

last nights show where he lied to the guy trying to trade in a custom stocked varmit rifle by telling him how hard it was to sell a thumbhole stock because they only fit one persons hand (BULL PUCKY) and then offering him $200.00

And did you see that third grade quality engraving on the slide on that 1911 that he over priced by a factor of three? I wouldn't let that kid engrave my license number on my kids skateboard.

And the PUNT gun was pure theift in my opinion. They did 50.00 worth of machine work to the barrel made a fence post with a C channel in it for a stock. Had some guy do some painting to the barrel he never asked for and then made the whole mess a worthless POS. Two high school freshman could have made that in a couple shop classes for the price of the materials and some spray paint.

Are you kidding me? $10,000!!!
Watched the show last night where they made a Punt Gun - Big Bore Black Powder Shotgun.
They used an 8 foot length of plumbing pipe with a screwed on end cap with a cedar fence post for the stock.
How can they make something so cheap for that much money?

I would be pissed if I paid 10k for that, it looked like a potato cannon, absolutely ridiculous.

"I can't figure out how to make my lame *** ignition system work, so let's take a sawzall to the handle and add a machine gun trigger so it's appropriately tacticool" For $10g that punt gun was brutal. Also, WTF did his skank daughter dye her poor rat dog's hair pink? Oh well, watch for the absurdity, stay for the exposed racks I guess...

Another pre planned show. I don't know how people watch that. I guess I am odd man out.

As long as people like its a good thing.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

"I can't figure out how to make my lame *** ignition system work, so let's take a sawzall to the handle and add a machine gun trigger so it's appropriately tacticool" For $10g that punt gun was brutal. Also, WTF did his skank daughter dye her poor rat dog's hair pink? Oh well, watch for the absurdity, stay for the exposed racks I guess...

Exactly had someone brought that project to me. I would have maybe used a similar barrel made from some sort of high tensile steel DOM tubing. Then made a breach sleeve (it looks like they had to in the end) since when they assembled it it had one. I wonder if they managed to blow the breach cap off. Afterall in the so called test they showed on TV they just stuff paper wadding down the barrel so there was no pressure built up. This was a total LIE again. I would have drilled a hole in the side of the breach and set a mount for a Musket cap. I would have then contacted somewhere like Dixie Gun Works for a back plate precussion Lock and figured out how to mount it properly. Then I would have at the very least setup a single swing trigger to set it off. A nice if plain Maple stock and some browned iron trigger gaurd and other fittings and made a gun that actually looked like a Punt gun.

The other thing I would have done was to make it SMALLER not all punt guns were so huge. The Horner Museum in Corvallis used to have a 4 barrel 8 gauge punt gun that was designed to be fired with the butt against the mast of a small boat with the shoulder behind the mast and the weapon being held like a normal shotgun.

They could have built a 5 foot barrel with a 1.5" bore that wouldn't have been much harder to build then a single shot BP shot gun and done it real nice for $1500.00 or less.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top