JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The helicopter bit is over the top. Having lived in the area his shop in, it seems like he would have to drive a good half hour to get to any of the airfields.

Of all the shops in Denver that I visited, his was the least friendly. Neither he nor his staff ever seemed interested in helping anyone who wasn't there to spend thousands of dollars.

Neither he nor his staff ever seemed interested in helping anyone who wasn't there to spend thousands of dollars.
Like 10K on a six - shooter? I saw nothing on the show relating to anything I would consider 'traditional'.
seems like he would have to drive a good half hour to get to any of the airfields.
Drive? They most likely landed on his doorstep and picked him up. And that little wad of cash he plopped down with the silver ingot paperweight for the BAR?
Nothing but Flash & Cash. Most of us need not apply.

I agree with Capn Jack. Will seems to have a bit of "maniac" in him with some of the things he has said to his employees. You can actually see the look of fear in their eyes. i guess some could say he's passionate and strives for perfection. Both of these are usually a good indicator of being a jerk.

I've had a few encounters with Will and I can say that he is a pretty good guy.
The whole problem with these shows is that they are "Shows"
In my experience it is easy to make anyone look like a jerk on T.V.
with editing. Penn and Teller did a great job of making me look drunk
when I hadn't taken a drink in over a year.

No i get what you're saying about editing. However, the editing made me look... excuse is only true to a certain extent. He still said what he said as well how he said it. During my time at a local mega shoe corp in beaverton i had to deal with a lot of celebs who came through the campus. People who are seemingly nice on TV were often time colossal maniacs. It was never directed to me but you see the way they treat others, such as assistants, and you just think this person is nuts. In any case: more guns and less focus on the absurd big ticket items would make this an even better show.

Drive? They most likely landed on his doorstep and picked him up. And that little wad of cash he plopped down with the silver ingot paperweight for the BAR?
Nothing but Flash & Cash. Most of us need not apply.

Not possible. His parking lot isn't big enough. He has always been about flash, but the helicopter bit is still over the top. A several hundred dollar helicopter bill can cut into profits, but not, I suppose, if you are getting a royalty check from a TV show...

I know most of the guys he has working for him as gunsmiths. They went to the same school I did at roughly the same time period. The head gunsmith graduated shortly after I started and some of the other guys they've shown as well. The pudgy guy in the next episode was right around my class...

Perhaps we need a more real life reality gun show. The camera crew goes from gun shop to gun shop taking video of "a day in the life" of that particular gun store.

Oh ... never mind. It would be canceled after the first 3-4 episodes. Who wants to watch a show about a few old farts sitting around bashing the current administration, a Rambo behind the counter who doesn't know a bullet from a bore and asks you incredulously "why you do you want one of those"?, and racks of over-priced guns and accessories.

Perhaps we need a more real life reality gun show. The camera crew goes from gun shop to gun shop taking video of "a day in the life" of that particular gun store.

Oh ... never mind. It would be canceled after the first 3-4 episodes. Who wants to watch a show about a few old farts sitting around bashing the current administration, a Rambo behind the counter who doesn't know a bullet from a bore and asks you incredulously "why you do you want one of those"?, and racks of over-priced guns and accessories.

gggaaaarrrrhhhhh!!!! HULK ANGRY. HULK SMASH BORING GUN SHOWS!!!! LOL

I didn't know you shopped at S&M Guns!? lol

Are you suggesting they film the Gun Room? Watching that could be a replacement for waterboarding.

I lost a lot of respect for SOG when someone asked for a 12ga mini gun, and they came up with this:

I lost respect well before that... Not that I still didnt watch, in fact Im watching the 1000yd AK right now... Yea its silly but its guns. Still have not checked out this new knock off show...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top