JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think TPTB have no idea how serious we are about this. Years of lies and villification have hardened many peoples attitudes. Reasonable & good people are reaching or have hit their limits.
Unintended Consequences isn't just a book title.

It is getting harder and harder to keep my cool when explaining why I and my guns are not responsible for bad PEOPLE that do bad things with guns. The sheeple are all brainwashed by the liberal agenda, and don't listen to facts or reason.

Last Edited:
It could be relatively easy. At least two police officers at each school that need to "buzz in" visitors through a two way gate. That for example was part of my us embassey visit for my visa. You ring the bell, they buzz you in and you have to tell someone your purpose, they then check if its legit before they let you move on. Just like.. if you aren't a kid that's supposed to be in that school right then,you won't get in. If you are an adult nobody knows and you have no "appointment" for anything, they wont let you in. It takes resources of course but unfortunately there are too many whackos out there nowadays.

Bad people will still find a way, its all just fearmongering just to give a false sense of security.

It could be relatively easy. At least two police officers at each school that need to "buzz in" visitors through a two way gate. That for example was part of my us embassey visit for my visa. You ring the bell, they buzz you in and you have to tell someone your purpose, they then check if its legit before they let you move on. Just like.. if you aren't a kid that's supposed to be in that school right then,you won't get in. If you are an adult nobody knows and you have no "appointment" for anything, they wont let you in. It takes resources of course but unfortunately there are too many whackos out there nowadays.

Bad people will still find a way, its all just fearmongering just to give a false sense of security.

I've posted this before, including on this site:
Regarding physical school security, following the Sandy Hook mass shooting, the NRA recommended to have armed security in our nation's schools. At that time many politicians and the "press", who were predisposed against firearms, dismissed this recommendation as extreme. Even though, in response to the Columbine High School shooting, then-President Bill Clinton and a Democratic Congress enacted a program called Cops in Schools. As a result, 23,000 public and private U.S. schools provide armed security for our children and many more are considering it as a result of the subsequent shootings. My review of the suggestion for armed security raises the following issues and recommendations:

a) An obvious armed guard, out in the open, is also a target for a determined attacker. This must be considered when assigning armed security and establishing procedures.

b) Improve building security, but maintain emergency egress: one-way metal doors, with alarms and video cameras on all but main entrance, double-door secure main entrance vestibules with metal detectors, video and remote locks, reinforced ground-level windows, fencing of school property, police presence at start of school day.

Two million people fly in the US everyday and they all go through security. This is proven technology; USE IT, on students, teachers, staff, and visitors. Spend the F***iING money instead of waiting for the next mass shooting so that there is another excuse for ineffective "gun control"!

c) The above (b) only addresses an attack by an outsider. It does not protect against a possible school employee or student attack:

- An additional level might be to provide each school employee with a "medical alert" type of personal-panic alarm, with 2-way voice communication capability, that is carried on their person with signals simultaneously going to the office, local security and the police/security.

- Reinforced classroom doors so that they can be locked/barred from the inside and have a secure remote lock/unlock. Also, possibly add remote controlled isolation/containment barriers. But, controls and procedures must be designed to insure that students, teachers, or administrators are not trapped with an attacker by these features or that attackers cannot use these as a way to barricade themselves from security.

- And, allow (not require) private security, teachers and administrators who have been properly trained and also possess a concealed carry permit to have concealed weapons, on their person at all times, while on school property.

Yeah, proven to not work. Look up TSA failure stats. Hint. They are close to 95% failure rate.

I would prefer to not have fat retarded TSA works scanning my kids everyday.

I was talking about the technology not the people. I don't want them around me or my kids either.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads