JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Goldendale
State
Washington
Zip Code
AMERICAN GUN CO. 12 Ga. The pictures tell the story better than I can. It breaks open, the nipples are intact, hammers, triggers, and latch release work, and the barrel looks pretty clean after a lot of scrubbing. Note that it does have numerous dents and blemishes on the various meta parts and barrel. It will be a project for some of you wood-savvy guys. Has been glued in a few areas. The barrel is 32" long. The gun overall length is 48.25". Since it's black powder antique status, I can ship it to you with no FFL requirement. Included is the (partial) box of 6 Alcan shells. It is located in Goldendale WA. With a ZIP code I can probably give you a ball park shipping charge. Or you're welcome to pick up here . As you might suspect, due to age and the fact I've never fired this weapon, I make no claims whatsoever as to its proper functioning, beyond the information offered in the description. Feel free to make an offer if you think my pricing is too outrageous, but I'm not interested in trades. DSCF0404.jpg DSCF0405.jpg DSCF0406.jpg DSCF0407.jpg DSCF0408.jpg DSCF0409.jpg DSCF0410.jpg DSCF0411.jpg DSCF0421.jpg DSCF0420.jpg DSCF0419.jpg DSCF0414.jpg DSCF0415.jpg DSCF0417.jpg DSCF0418.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads