JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Goldendale
State
Washington
Zip Code
It's definitely got character - and a lot of living rubbed into it. I do believe one just like it was hanging in the Ford truck gun rack in DELIVERANCE. Everything is functional - hammers, triggers, lock, release, etc. However, "functional" does not mean I can attest to the serviceability of this firearm. Overall length is 48 1/4". the barrels are 32". I'll include the 6 reloadable Alcan brass shells in the original box. Look over the photos, and ask for more if you need to see something specific.
Transfer only by FFL. McCredy Co. in Goldendale is my choice. $25 transfer fee will be paid by the purchaser. I'm asking $125 for the gun.
DSCF0404.jpg DSCF0407.jpg DSCF0413.jpg DSCF0415.jpg DSCF0417.jpg DSCF0421.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just curious because I'm ignorant on this: Do those brass cases use blackpowder???
I must plead ignorance. I havent researched it because I never intended to shoot. But I think they would handle about anything available from the period they were manufactured. You might find some info by looking up ALCAN BRASS CARTRIDGES online - or something similar. I believe there is a low-power powder available for guns of this vintage as well.

Would you be willing to ship it to my FFL in Bremerton, WA? if so, he or I can provide all of their information.
yes.
I just spoke with my ffl and he says its ok to do. it may take me a few days to take care of my end - and I assume you are willing to pay USPS charges?
If so, your ffl can send an email to me at [email protected].
if you need a ph # its 509-899-0735. I will also send you a complete selection of additional photos not seen in the ad to confirm condition before purchase. Thanks
Don

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top