JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg
The holes Circled in red are the American Eagle XM855 I've never seen Emil shoot that bad before. The rounds circled in white are Winchester VarmintX.
The rounds circled in blue is another brand of American Eagle 50 gr jacket hollowpoint. The rounds circled and green is Remington UMC in yellow box.
The rounds not circled are a mix of all the other rounds but the XM855. All the other rounds are 55grs
This is out of a bushmaster AR varminter with a 4.5 x 14.5 Leupold scope. The Boy that American Eagle XM855 ammo is not even good for plonking that ammo sucks out of my AR. Look forward to start reloading for it in the future.
I hope the photo uploaded if it doesn't Ill be back.

image.jpg

Forgot to mention the one's circled in white in the bull's-eye that is 10 rounds Round were hitting a little to the left so i clicked it one click to the right you can see it walk over to the bull's-eye.

It's not unusual to have one type of ammo suck in a given rifle. Nutnfancy tested an AR recently that loved 2 brands and shot sub MOA yet hated the more expensive brands

Yeah it very well might be that it's not the bullet weight it's just the bullet and or powder combo. maybe a different brand bullet in that weight my gun might like it better.

View attachment 73768
The holes Circled in red are the American Eagle XM855 I've never seen Emil shoot that bad before. The rounds circled in white are Winchester VarmintX.
The rounds circled in blue is another brand of American Eagle 50 gr jacket hollowpoint. The rounds circled and green is Remington UMC in yellow box.
The rounds not circled are a mix of all the other rounds but the XM855. All the other rounds are 55grs
This is out of a bushmaster AR varminter with a 4.5 x 14.5 Leupold scope. The Boy that American Eagle XM855 ammo is not even good for plonking that ammo sucks out of my AR. Look forward to start reloading for it in the future.
I hope the photo uploaded if it doesn't Ill be back.

I run it in a Ruger556 1 in 9 and it is tack driver ammo. Tight groups at 100, 200 and 300. No problems with any of it to date.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top