JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you want to be ready to help your family, neighbors, and community at a time when first responders might not be available, you should check out the American Contingency movement.

It was started by a former Army S.F. Sergeant-Major, Mike Glover, who believes people should be empowered to be their own first responder.

There are a lot of defamatory rumors circulating about AmCon. Please don't believe any until you investigate for yourself.

The movement is about preparing to help your family, neighbors, and community. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I've looked it over a couple times.
Not only do I feel it's not for me, I feel that:
1: It certainly seems like an alphabet agency is behind it, because what better way to make a list of potential "domestic terrorists" than to convince them that it's a good idea to put themselves on it and
2: It has not shown itself to be useful. There's a LOT of punisher skulls and poor/repetitive info. You get about the same from watching the news.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top