JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I don't post very often, I tend to just lurk, but I figured I'd share this because I think it could actually be useful.

American Contingency | A Patriotic Movement

I'm not shilling this "platform" although I've used it for a few weeks and see great potential in it. The site is called American Contingency and it was made by Mike Glover, of Fieldcraft Survival. It's kind of a few different things at once.

It's a site that has pretty regular updates and posts of "Intel" of various events and stuff going on that you may want to know about or avoid in the areas you select, such as demonstration plans, riot alerts, ect. I think he's got some embedded people in some of the current movements that feed the pages pretty accurate and detailed information.

But it's also a platform for people to meet up locally and share their skills and train together. Basic framework for people to form together and stuff, but they're very strict on not calling it a militia.

My take from being in it for a few weeks, testing the waters, is that it has great potential. The people in the community there so far are all very nice and supportive and focused. They're trying really hard to not have it be yet another echo chamber for people to rant about politics, liberals, yadda yadda yadda and rather keep it focused and productive. There's videos that Mike Glover is posting regularly that are training focused. While you can basically learn everything on YouTube as it is, once he passes the basics, I think the content there will start getting more exclusive and intense.

I actually just joined yesterday. Wanted to attend the meet and greet in Goldendale but it was already sold out.
Cerberus systems is hosting it. I've taken a few classes from Steve. Top end group. I'll tell you how the event goes because I'll be there for it.

The venue where the American Contingency talk will be held is moving from Cerberus Training Group range to a larger venue to accommodate more people....stand by, hopefully more will be allowed to attend.

Right now it's capped at 250 people, which sold out in a little over a day, along with all of Mikes classes. Will be a great 2 weekends.

Appears we will be hosting Mike and his crew for years to come.

The venue where the American Contingency talk will be held is moving from Cerberus Training Group range to a larger venue to accommodate more people....stand by, hopefully more will be allowed to attend.

Right now it's capped at 250 people, which sold out in a little over a day, along with all of Mikes classes. Will be a great 2 weekends.

Appears we will be hosting Mike and his crew for years to come.

This is extremely encouraging.

From their FAQ page... I think that's what everyone was wondering about.

Is american contingency like a militia?
No, American Contingency is based on a network of better prepared citizens that can mobilize to assist in a natural and man-made disaster, and doesn't advocate for violence.

Is American contingency part of a boogaloo movement?
Absolutely not. We are not anti-government. We are not anti-police. We are patriots that want to defend our country and protect our families. This is a movement to retain what we have in place.

If you don't think there is a virtual ton of information on you out there already...

Try paying the $30 (or so, I haven't used this service in a while) fee to US Search and run your own name. Not USA Search...US Search. That place will give you a report and when you read it, you'll say: "Man, I had forgotten about THAT...(and that...and that...) :) When I was investigating the famous 'DB Cooper' hijacking case, my partner Skipp Porteous was permanently signed in to them, for a monthly fee or something. He was a New York city private eye. Porteous said they were much more thorough than Intelius or the other services.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR