JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Metro Arms - American Classic II
Went to range and ran my ACII. 50 rounds without a burp.
Peeps were impressed by the "bells and whisles" on the gun. Best group at 30 feet was 5 shots in 1 1/2 inch about 2 inches off center at 9 o;clock..
Several comments on the value when they learned what I paid for it. All very positive on the price and quality.
Only one negative comment was on the grips (checkered wood) kind of blah looking, but since I am already planning to change them, no worries.

I field stripped, cleaned and oiled the gun last night which wasn't needed as it looks like the shop had done it already, but I always do it myself to be sure, I run new guns a little wet when breaking in.

It has a nice lite feel to it. Well balanced easy handling. good sights. Handles 230 gr FMJ WWB, like it was nothing. Gun is so smooth I can't even tell you about the recoil.

Tomorrow I am off to shoot the rest of the WWB from a bench rest to check the sights, and run some defensive rounds through it.

Overall score
Price +10
Quality + 9
Handling +10
Appearance +9 (grips are why only 9)

Overall great gun out of the box
:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Pics are coming

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show