JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last Edited:
Why do your think that the LEFT wants a tax on all ammunition? Not to mention..... the BGC and lic to buy ammunition schemes.
The list is close enough to do searches of homes..... IF say that _________ gets elected.

Aloha, Mark

I don't normally read the entire article, but color me shocked when I got all the way through this one and there wasn't any spin job done to it in an attempt to make it sound negative.

Eventually (if we're not already there), confiscation becomes a practical impossibility - even if a lot of people would submit. All they can get away with is harassment, and that just accomplishes pissing us off and making us law-breakers.

"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
-- William Kingdon Clifford

"And last year alone, the arms industry produced 8.1 billion rounds of ammunition."

In other words, every year there are produced on the order of 1000 rounds per government thug.

Eventually (if we're not already there), confiscation becomes a practical impossibility - even if a lot of people would submit
Only the most delusional pol would even suggest such a large scale confiscation and even then it's only meant as a sound bite and/or to attempt to separate themselves from the rest of the henhouse (how'd that go, Beto?).
Confiscation will come slowly by attrition... red flag laws, "welfare" checks, traffic stops, perhaps investigating a fire in your basement.
Maybe you call the police because of a loud party next door or they knock on your door to ask if you've seen a missing child, sketchy character in the neighborhood, or whatever. "... mind if we come in to get your contact information?"

What the attention-whore pols NEVER talk about is the logistical nightmare of not only limited manpower to conduct house-to-house searches, but where to STORE the millions of confiscated firearms... gonna need buildings, insurance, personel, etc. What if 400+ MILLION guns get turned in? All at once? Now what?
And what are youz gonna do about the 25 million still out there?

Last Edited:
America: 423Million Firearms, 8.1 Billion rounds per year.
That just BS cause I watched an episode of the Walking Dead and they were already out of guns and ammo. Their down to making bows and arrows.:p

A few more were added last Friday:)

Boss

America: 423Million Firearms, 8.1 Billion rounds per year.
That just BS cause I watched an episode of the Walking Dead and they were already out of guns and ammo. Their down to making bows and arrows.:p
And Elvisgomer had to somehow reload one whole cartridge because none were on the planet.

A few more were added last Friday:)

Boss
cooool-RAH!

see what I did there?

Semper Fi.

signweb.jpg
impliedlicensecweb.jpg

Last Edited:
I stand in front of this group and I say unto you: Let's bust our collective azzes and double this number by this time next year. How'd that sound for an opening to a national sales meeting?

now how many of these gun owners/shooters actually vote in favor of the 2A and not to chip away at it?

THAT is the real question

now how many of these gun owners/shooters actually vote in favor of the 2A and not to chip away at it?

THAT is the real question
Yep, that right there is the reason we have this mess we have. Many gun owners love to say "we are outnumbered" and have no chance. While we are outnumbered our big problem is other gun owners. A huge number of them either will not bother to vote for a number of reasons, or worse yet they vote for the people who are trying to hose them. When these people win and hose them, the same gun owners get mad at and blame everyone else for what they did to themselves:s0054:.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top