JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couldn't envision?....

I'll leave this here:
download (5).jpg

Puckle gun
The Puckle gun was a primitive crew-served, manually-operated flintlock revolver patented in 1718 by James Puckle a British inventor, lawyer and writer. It was one of the earliest weapons to be referred to as a "machine gun",

Good Gawd man, that thought deserves 4 rows of projectile vomiting!!!!
:s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170::s0170:

:s0140:

Media
making people relevant that are so not relevant that you cant even remember why they were relevant in the first place. Did he win a hotdog eating contest or something? I cant even remember what he did.

2nd restrictions didn't start to happen or become "A Thing" until 1934, and there after, those in power saw that the 2nd COULD be infringed upon "For the Good of the People" IF they were careful in how they went about it! Ever sense then, we have seen the slow creep of our rights being taken away for our own good! The Constitution explicitly states that we Can and Should have weapons every bit the equal to any military, but we saw that first infringement in 1934! Ironically, I could buy a Warship Ship today, for a deeply discounted price, ( As I paid my share of taxes to build it) and other then a tax stamp for each gun or other weapon aboard, I could be the proud owner of said war ship,, I could sail it, and even fire the guns and other weapons as I saw fit and could afford and there is not a damn thing any one could do about it! Bonus is I could sit 12 miles and 1 foot off the coast and no red flag laws would apply to me. ;):D:):cool::p
And you will have 12 miles of 360 view to defend against pirates and tyrants!

I stopped it after the first question, obviously one made up by Moore as a straw man. "I'm a European", not "I'm French/German, Italian/etc", so in the first three words gave it all away. I guess the lefty echo chamber isn't all that bright.

I stopped it after the first question, obviously one made up by Moore as a straw man. "I'm a European", not "I'm French/German, Italian/etc", so in the first three words gave it all away. I guess the lefty echo chamber isn't all that bright.

Really? You made it that far?............................. I stopped when I read Michael Moore.

Ray

Awe, Damn, I read the Name M.M. and thought Finally, the Ol Sh!t kicked the lard bucket for good and is now at room temp, One can hope!
How is that Fatbastid still getting any attention? Talk about being anti american!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Arms :
Noun
Weapons and ammunition , armaments
( At least according to Mr.Webster )

One of the Arms that the English were after at Concord on the 19th of April 1775 was a cannon...Yep a privately owned cannon.
This was in addition to the stores of Muskets , powder and ball....

It is also important to note that in the 18th and 19th centuries , Arms , meant any sort of weapon and related accouterments.
So things like :
Knives..
Tomahawks..
Bayonets..
Muskets..
Rifles..
Pistols...
Powder , ball , and the pouches and or cartridge boxes , powder horns....
To cannon and all the gear need to make 'em go boom was counted under the definition of "Arms".

It is very important to remember that the wording here is :
A well regulated Militia , being necessary to security to a free state , the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed .

Well regulated ...
As within regulations..."Standard" , "Common place"....
In the 18th and 19th centuries , one could have been fined or faced with jail time , if one turned out for Militia Muster without a serviceable and standard firearm and without a supply of ammo....
Well Regulated did not mean restricted or not allowed.

Also...
No where in the 2nd Amendment does it state : to keep and bear arms , except for arms of these types...or arms meant only for hunting , or those arms which may only fire one shot at at time....etc....
Andy

How can that glutinous blob be so stupid as to rail about the Forefathers not anticipating modern weapon technology, while railing about it on camera for distribution over TV and the internet.
Clearly the irony is lost on this maroon.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads