JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle was built by a gunsmith in Boise, ID 13 years ago based on an ITM Arms, Cleveland OH receiver, genuine Hungarian surplus AMD65 parts kit and Tapco trigger group. Extended muzzle brake was installed to make the rifle barrel legal length. I just recently refinished it in HK Black by Duracoat. The price of $550 includes 1 Hungarian 20 round 1 Hungarian 30 round and 1 Bulgarian transparent 30 round magazines.

On the photos the 20 round Hungarian magazine is showing.

DSC_1693_zpsducvp6yo.jpg 9a0fa666-a84a-4c1e-8f4b-c01104b2eaba_zpskys43zal.jpg DSC_1692_zpsnyp7rsmu.jpg

Last Edited:
LOL I know :) I am buying the C93 clone for sale on the forum:) Trying to keep the wife happy by not having too many more than 10 guns :) I have another AK that my Father and I used to go out shooting with 25+ years ago that I will never sell. This way I will have the SA85, C91 and C93 as far as semi autos go.

Life is full of tough choices when you are married and you are not a millionaire :)

LOL I know :) I am buying the C93 clone for sale on the forum:) Trying to keep the wife happy by not having too many more than 10 guns :) I have another AK that my Father and I used to go out shooting with 25+ years ago that I will never sell. This way I will have the SA85, C91 and C93 as far as semi autos go.

Life is full of tough choices when you are married and you are not a millionaire :)

Dude, I'm married, fixed income and I spill more than ten guns whenever I open the safe!:D

Dude, I'm married, fixed income and I spill more than ten guns whenever I open the safe!:D

LOL I know what you mean. I make a very good living and my wife is easy going :) We have a kitchen remodel in progress, a house that always needs some kind work, European vacation, other hobbies etc. :) And I am fine with having around 10 guns, but if this one doesn't sell I might just keep it.

Either way, the gun is for sale and it's a good one. During my ownership I barely shot it because it was my bedroom gun. I will be taking it to the range on Thursday and post a video of it shooting :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.