JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bought 2 myself. I already prefer the radian raptor and use several so I figured it's worth a try. Shipping is 7.99 for those curious

I'm sure they will get a cease and desist letter from Radian shortly as that is complete patent infringement. Cheap Chinese knock off $hit.

Don't waste the money. They function fine, held up in an action with sprinco red just fine, however the finish wore off BAD and fast after a few dozen dry cycles. Just popped it in straight out of the package and worked the action a bunch. Latch handles are wiggly, but again... They function. Got what I paid for

KIMG0006.JPG

Don't waste the money. They function fine, held up in an action with sprinco red just fine, however the finish wore off BAD and fast after a few dozen dry cycles. Just popped it in straight out of the package and worked the action a bunch. Latch handles are wiggly, but again... They function. Got what I paid for

View attachment 1055420
Watch the roll pins in the handles. A lot of the knock off ones are known to start "walking" out and will gouge into your upper receiver.

Got mine in like 2-3 days. Definitely cheaper than my Radian but for a throw-together build it seems decent. Finish is irrelevant to me as it's a working part internally mostly too. Am concerned about rollpins though.

I received mine in 2 days also. And I concur with Mark that they're thinner construction compared to a Radian. I also am not concerned with the finish.

The most noticeable functional difference is the latch springs in the repro are like 40-50% weaker than Radian springs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top