JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bought 2 myself. I already prefer the radian raptor and use several so I figured it's worth a try. Shipping is 7.99 for those curious

I'm sure they will get a cease and desist letter from Radian shortly as that is complete patent infringement. Cheap Chinese knock off $hit.

Don't waste the money. They function fine, held up in an action with sprinco red just fine, however the finish wore off BAD and fast after a few dozen dry cycles. Just popped it in straight out of the package and worked the action a bunch. Latch handles are wiggly, but again... They function. Got what I paid for

KIMG0006.JPG

Don't waste the money. They function fine, held up in an action with sprinco red just fine, however the finish wore off BAD and fast after a few dozen dry cycles. Just popped it in straight out of the package and worked the action a bunch. Latch handles are wiggly, but again... They function. Got what I paid for

View attachment 1055420
Watch the roll pins in the handles. A lot of the knock off ones are known to start "walking" out and will gouge into your upper receiver.

Got mine in like 2-3 days. Definitely cheaper than my Radian but for a throw-together build it seems decent. Finish is irrelevant to me as it's a working part internally mostly too. Am concerned about rollpins though.

I received mine in 2 days also. And I concur with Mark that they're thinner construction compared to a Radian. I also am not concerned with the finish.

The most noticeable functional difference is the latch springs in the repro are like 40-50% weaker than Radian springs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top