JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Also if u use Amazon card it gives 6% cash back today instead of 5%.

I never paid attention to this "prime day promotion" but when ordering POM pepper spray I noticed some colors were 20% off due to "prime day". May be worth checking out if you are looking for something.

Cheers!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just be sure to check price histories with something like honey or camelcamelcamel. Many retailers anticipate prime day, increase pricing beforehand and then offer "prime day savings"... which... are about what they've been selling for, on average, the past 6months or a year. ;)

Some good deals to be had, but not always a given.

Just be sure to check price histories with something like honey or camelcamelcamel. Many retailers anticipate prime day, increase pricing beforehand and then offer "prime day savings"... which... are about what they've been selling for, on average, the past 6months or a year. ;)

Agree. 2 days ago I ordered a cheap but pretty good night vision product and it had double coupon codes so was very cheap. Today the cost is actually about $10 more with the "20% off prime day" because the two coupon codes are gone now.

Agree. 2 days ago I ordered a cheap but pretty good night vision product and it had double coupon codes so was very cheap. Today the cost is actually about $10 more with the "20% off prime day" because the two coupon codes are gone now.
Yeah. I was looking at a cordless drill for one of my boys upcoming birthday. A whopping 34% prime day savings!! Until.... you look at the price history and see that's about what it's been selling for the past 12 months and even dipped lower than than on a routine basis.

Dag-nab-it....

Yeah. I was looking at a cordless drill for one of my boys upcoming birthday. A whopping 34% prime day savings!! Until.... you look at the price history and see that's about what it's been selling for the past 12 months and even dipped lower than than on a routine basis.

Dag-nab-it....
Don't know if it's of any value to you but I've noticed Home Depot "special buy" (I think you can search "special buys" only on their website as I recall) sometimes has crazy deals on Milwaukie cordless drills.

I remember getting a 12v drill, 12v impact driver, bag, 2 batteries and charger for either $88 or $99 (can't remember). I highly recommend the Milwaukie 18v fuel products if you can swing it. Just passing along my experience fwiw and you may prefer another brand which is all good.

Slickdeals sometimes lists really good deals on cordless drills also.

Cheers!

Amazon is notorious for this. Crisscheck prices on ebay and other sites too!

Amazon is notorious for this. Crisscheck prices on ebay and other sites too!
I bought a thing off eBay once and when it arrived, it had the CC receipt from Amazon, sold to the seller and drop shipped to me. I felt like I got had but the seller only made a couple bucks. Never got someone else's receipt in my package before or since

I bought a thing off eBay once and when it arrived, it had the CC receipt from Amazon, sold to the seller and drop shipped to me. I felt like I got had but the seller only made a couple bucks. Never got someone else's receipt in my package before or since
Same happened to me once, except seller might have made $1 based on Amazon price. No idea how they stay in biz.

Some good deals to be had, but not always a given

Also if u use Amazon card it gives 6% cash back today instead of 5%.

I never paid attention to this "prime day promotion" but when ordering POM pepper spray I noticed some colors were 20% off due to "prime day". May be worth checking out if you are looking for something.

Cheers!
Yes,
They're always a but tricky on Amazon. Their sponsored products are always expensive you just gotta take a minute and know what you're looking for.
I didn't find much but since it was prime day. I got these hats for under $5 each. Here's a link if wanna take a look:
SHANVANKE FJB Lets Go Brandon Snapback Hats for Men Women, Adjustable Hip Hop Flat Bill Brim American Flag Baseball Cap Black https://a.co/d/1C1y4JO

Yes, they're cheap AF, I'm sure but they work for yard work.

Best wishes, Marjoree

Screenshot_20220713-021652_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20220713-020951_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Yes,
They're always a but tricky on Amazon. Their sponsored products are always expensive you just gotta take a minute and know what you're looking for.
I didn't find much but since it was prime day. I got these hats for under $5 each. Here's a link if wanna take a look:
SHANVANKE FJB Lets Go Brandon Snapback Hats for Men Women, Adjustable Hip Hop Flat Bill Brim American Flag Baseball Cap Black https://a.co/d/1C1y4JO

Yes, they're cheap AF, I'm sure but they work for yard work.

Best wishes, Marjoree

View attachment 1239055 View attachment 1239056
Let's go Brandon is so yesterday.

Pedo Pete is the new hotness.

I just bought wife 2.0 a new phone last week for her b-day. It was 299. Today it was 199 so I ordered it again and started a return on the first one.

I just bought wife 2.0 a new phone last week for her b-day. It was 299. Today it was 199 so I ordered it again and started a return on the first one.
Perfect! Been there done that. I actually contacted Amazon and gave them the option just refund me the difference to save themselves some shipping costs, but they wouldn't have it, so they paid two more shipping costs.

Dag-nab-it....
@Yarome sent you a link via pm for Home Depot special buy deals on cordless drills that came out today. Cheers!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top