JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't trust Amazon to handle any part of my vote or political affiliation. IMHO, they will just use it for or against you when big tech shoves their China-like social credit system down our throats. Everything big tech is about gathering every bit of data on you, their product.

No surprise.
Do you still give them your money?
Twitter, Facebook, etc are the megaphone of the rabble.
Amazon, Google and a few others are the real manipulators of our society, and where it will be in a decade.

Personally, my belief is you should care enough to drag your fat arses from the front of your frakin' TV's to a polling station, show your ID against the voter rolls, then go cast your ballot. If you're going to be out of state or abroad, apply for an absentee ballot.

If you can't be bothered to make an EFFORT, then you don't deserve to exercise your right to vote as far as I'm concerned. o_O

Personally, my belief is you should care enough to drag your fat arses from the front of your frakin' TV's to a polling station, show your ID against the voter rolls, then go cast your ballot. If you're going to be out of state or abroad, apply for an absentee ballot.

If you can't be bothered to make an EFFORT, then you don't deserve to exercise your right to vote as far as I'm concerned. o_O
^^^^^^
This!

You get what you pay for...

:D:rolleyes:

922AFFF3-1539-4F72-AC90-98D0E70E0CBE.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA