JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
as Anti gun as Amazon seems to be, if you use them and have a Smile account, you can help out groups like SAF

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile Impact Report for Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2018. This report recaps your recent AmazonSmile activities and the donations you've generated for charity. Your charity, Second Amendment Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $14,466.23 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

not bad for just buying stuff. I figure if you use it, make sure something goes to help the cause.

Parenthetically, if you shop at Amazon, you can help NWFA too. Just follow the link in the "Affiliate" section. I changed the bookmark on all our devices for Amazon to that link, so it makes it easy to make sure NWFA receives the benefit. :)

Same thing with Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF)!

Capture.PNG

I made the Second Amendment Foundation the reciepent of my Amazon Smile account. I see that as of February 2019 the SAF has received over $100,000.00 from this program. I urge others to use this option. :D

The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) has achieved some great results by challenging (and many times winning) various legislation in the Courts.
Second Amendment Foundation

If you're an Amazon.com user, please consider having Amazon donate to the SAF from your purchases. It costs you NOTHING. You only need to use this link to Amazon (smile. amazon.com) and then designate the SAF as the recipient.
Amazon Sign In

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top