JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I missed the last sale, but grabbed three this time around. They will be barter/gift knives (gifts to garner good will during SHTF). I have 3-4 Moras for this purpose too. If nothing else, I can throw one in each of my vehicles (pretty sure I already have one in my GHB supplies in my daily driver).

So I got them today.

Holy Moley! They are in that sheath really tight! Apparently there are two levels of how the knife is held in the sheath; once you pull it out then put it back in, if you don't push it in hard it is still held in to where it probably won't fall out when upside down (it will wiggle around some and rattle), but if you want it held in the sheath so it absolutely won't come out or rattle, then push it in harder and it locks in very tightly. Downside is, if you have it clipped on your belt, you will pull it off your belt before it comes out of the sheath.

Aside from that, the blade is thicker than most Moras (same basic patter as a standard Mora).
The spine of the blade is sharp, so it will serve well to get sparks from the ferro rod (which is held snuggly, but is easy to remove). The serrations are sharp, but mostly on one side. The cutting edge is very sharp and looks to be a Scandi grind.

The tang looks to be almost full tang that seems to stop short about half inch from the end of the grips.
The grips are a mix of fairly grippy rubber (not too grippy - most will probably find it just right) and plastic - the rubber being insets into the plastic - overall a stout grip IMO.

I am impressed - for $9 this seems like a good value. I think I will put these in my vehicles for an emergency knife.

Used to be a family gift from my BIL to all the young boys in our family. I am always impressed with how good they are for how cheap they are

Inexpensive knives that have a decent value are an item I have been buying off & on for a while, to serve as barter items and good will gifts. Something I can throw in with a main item for a trade/sale if SHTF.

I ordered two more CRKT CatchAll knives too for $32 ea.

Granted, most people have at least one sharp knife in their kitchen, but a $9 camp knife with a sheath and fire-starter, that they can keep in their car/pack/etc., they probably do not have.

They are now $16.99
Did you try with the code?

Instructions:

• Use code 9KTZXZ3J
I tried and it said:

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase." but that may be because I used it already.

If it doesn't work for you at least once, please let me know and I will close this ad and report the deal expired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top