JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No way I'm going to spend my free time following a delivery driver on a map. lol
nc_oc=AQm9TpCjq_IHbwKO2DMfkIdDXn0X20LwzOs2bAj43cKQGpa164fyBUguBHfItJmL6o0&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Try IN MY DRIVEWAY then didn't even stop just turned around and went on his way after looking RIGHT AT ME... I promptly proceeded to politely but firmly express my dissatisfaction with Customer Service and had them Get The Clue Bat.

Wife had one the other day, coming by USPS. She gets a e-mail from Amazon that the postal carrier reported "they could not get to our front door", so she would need to contact Amazon. She did, they re sent the package. Since we live in a housing development not sure where the driver was, certainly not at out house. This was most likely one of the contract employees they use I have to guess.

UPS was delivering a $300 fan to my house. I checked the tracking and it showed as delivered/left at door. Only problem is, I was working in the front yard for >30min before and after the time of delivery and they never even drove by.
Filed a claim with UPS and they claimed they werent responsible even though the driver admitted that he "probably" delivered it to the wrong address but didnt know where.
So either he delivered it to a POS that kept it instead of bringing it to the right address or calling UPS, or he delivered it to himself.
Thankfully, the dealer covered the replacement cost along with shipping and direct signature required.

That incident gave me the reason to put security cameras up. That way, if it ever happened again, id have video. However, it seems that driver no longer works for them.
Only thing since was when the driver "lost" a padded envelope in the truck. 4 hours after it was scheduled to be delivered, he found it. It was sitting on the shelf in plain view, he was just use to me getting boxes and overlooked the obvious envelope.

UPS was delivering a $300 fan to my house. I checked the tracking and it showed as delivered/left at door. Only problem is, I was working in the front yard for >30min before and after the time of delivery and they never even drove by.
Filed a claim with UPS and they claimed they werent responsible even though the driver admitted that he "probably" delivered it to the wrong address but didnt know where.
So either he delivered it to a POS that kept it instead of bringing it to the right address or calling UPS, or he delivered it to himself.
Thankfully, the dealer covered the replacement cost along with shipping and direct signature required.

That incident gave me the reason to put security cameras up. That way, if it ever happened again, id have video. However, it seems that driver no longer works for them.
Only thing since was when the driver "lost" a padded envelope in the truck. 4 hours after it was scheduled to be delivered, he found it. It was sitting on the shelf in plain view, he was just use to me getting boxes and overlooked the obvious envelope.

My camera system came in handy a few times for just this. During the great ammo shortage I had .22 ammo coming weekly. Most of it FedEx. They pulled this a few times. Main protection is how you pay. The way to order stuff is with a credit card. That way if the item is not delivered, and the people you bought it from will not make it right, the bank who issues the card will just give you your money back.

I've had several packages now delivered via the Amazon branded delivery service. I never thought I'd see the day when another carrier could make the Post Office look competent.

We have a great covered porch that's out of view of the street.

In the last week or so, I have had packages left out in the rain in the driveway, one on the step of the travel trailer, and today they left it on the tongue of the travel trailer.

I have a feeling it's pure laziness of whomever is delivering that day, they simply don't want to stray 20 feet from their car to carry something to the porch. One of these days something is going to get stolen or ruined by the rain.

I don't order many things online. I really try to find what I need locally to help support the brick and mortar stores I'd hate to see go away. :)

1st world issues
Talk about frustration. Delivery is by Amazon, the only cool thing about that is when it gets close you get the small GPS map that shows the delivery persons location and how many stops before you. When I first looked he was about 6 blocks away and 7 stops, got down to 2 blocks and 2 stops and made a turn to the north, got on 19th st to highway 16 to I 5 to river road and when he got to Puyallup the map went poof. He still had 2 stops. I live in UP near the narrows bridge. I don't think I will see my package till Monday, if ever,so frustrating. Rant over.
I guess we could bring back sears and Roebuck catalogs

I had a rifle coming from the East coast come all the way to Portland, then the next location update was.... Boise? Then back to Portland. I got it a half week later than I should. I believe FedEx was my carrier

My favorite is when Fedex Ground arrives to Oregon 3-4 days early and instead of delivering early, it sits in the Portland warehouse for a couple of days, arriving to my doorstep exactly on time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top