JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man, I gotta tell you. After spending literally thousands of dollars yearly with amazon.....this really pisses me off. It shouldn't.....it does though.
Buy buying things from amazon.com....I am subsidizing the anti-gun push. Damn it!

That decides it for me then. Amazon is done. Over. Convenience over principles has got to stop.

Another reason to dump them: they're killing, strategically targeting small independent bookstores through their pricing as well.

Goodbye Amazon.

I just found this today. Make them support the Second Amendment Foundation by going to www.saf.org/amazon instead of the regular Amazon.com site.

More info here: <broken link removed>

I buy tons of stuff on Amazon thanks to their Prime shipping. Everything's going through the SAF link now. :)

I just found this today. Make them support the Second Amendment Foundation by going to www.saf.org/amazon instead of the regular Amazon.com site.

I buy tons of stuff on Amazon thanks to their Prime shipping. Everything's going through the SAF link now. :)

Thanks for the info, maybe I won't close my account now! I really like shopping on Amazon. I just bought a set of semi-auto/auto throwing knives from them. If you throw them all at the same time you get a three-round burst.

Here is the letter I sent them. If you like amazon....you may consider something similar.

To Whom It May concern: I cant tell you how incensed I am about your decision to support the Seattle city push for "gun buy-backs". As a supporter of the second amendment, and a customer of your site that spends thousands of dollars every year, I am upset that your company has decided to support this by offering gift certificates towards the relinquishing of peoples second amendment rights. To make matters worse, I have purchased firearm related item from your site, and now your using the revenue from such purchases towards initiatives that are in direct conflict with our constitution. Disgusting to say the least. Please be aware that this kind of action does not go unnoticed. Supporters of this nation and the constitution, the very same people and document that have made it possible for your company to thrive, are watching. Where we spend our money is still our choice. I like your site as Ive said, and hope to continue a relationship with your company, however your actions will dictate whether I do so or not. Respectfully,

I like gun buybacks. They bring all the idiots out of the woodwork.

If I was in Seattle, I would stand across the street with a big sign that says "$400 cash for any AR-15".

Is the SAF link still working? I could not get it to pull up on my computer when I tried it a minute ago. Patrick

Just an idea, instead of criticizing these guys, why not set up an alternative?

Call it an "Unwanted Gun Buy". Offer people $100 cash for their stuff, or $10 for non-working guns. Show the sellers your CHL so they know they're not selling to a criminal. Then donate the guns to the local range, instead of melting them down. Maybe you can get Amazon to help fund it. :)

The success of these events is because a lot of people don't know what to do with an inherited gun... I think many would sell it, even when it wouldn't be melted down.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top