JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't go onto YouTube and search for this stuff.

Most are as easy if easier.

False sense of security in their product.
Makes me wonder if those who own them, can return them for a refund.
Then again, you get what you pay for.

Nothing personal meant. In todays times, there's a LOT of rubbish out there for naive consumers

On YouTube: The Lockpicking Lawyer

he reviews locks and security devices. I've seen many locks, trigger locks etc fail to him within seconds. There are some that are worthwhile. He set out to help people buy locks that aren't easily defeated.

On YouTube: The Lockpicking Lawyer

he reviews locks and security devices. I've seen many locks, trigger locks etc fail to him within seconds. There are some that are worthwhile. He set out to help people buy locks that aren't easily defeated.

Beat me too it. He makes me feel like locks are useless other than to just keep stuff from swinging open on it's own.

Those little safes are good enough to keep out the avg. junkie doing a quick smash n' grab. Or to keep out a curious child. Obviously if you're going to be gone on vacation for a couple of weeks, you should move everything to a secure location.

No safe is going to keep a professional out. That's what insurance and CCW are for.

I watched a security guard @ Roosevelt high school work for over a half hour with a slim Jim trying to get a teachers car unlocked when a kid about 14 walked by and offered to help. He took the slim Jim and before anyone could turn their heads had the car unlocked. No knowledge, or even general knowledge, is not going to make that Slim Jim work without a ton of luck.
All the best tools available are worthless without some Knowledge of them, the internal workings, and a little practice.
Many gun safes with electronic locks can be opened in seconds with a strong magnet.
Somebody wants your stuff bad enough, it's gone, however you devise to secure it!
112$ safe or 400, I say more than reasonable effort to control access is made. Private property, in a locked building, should have sufficed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top