JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is anyone seeing ads for Amazon? We just became an Amazon affiliate, meaning anytime anyone buys something or signs up for their free trials we get a bit of revenue. I added them to the site this evening and it says they're displaying, but I haven't seen one yet :confused:

I have...usually when I go to Amazon and look at something, then come to here I will see the ads.

*edit*

Never mind...I used to see Amazon ads before the update, now I cannot. Even tried to scan through amazon products and revisit the page and still no Amazon ad.

Last Edited:
Hmmmmmmm......no Amazon ads yet....I can learn HOW TO CONVERT TO ISLAM!!!. Considering the current climate in this country, I don't know that this is really the best ad to be on this site right now?? I know Joe has little control over what actually appears, but this one does kind of surprise me: @Joe Link

Capture3213213.JPG

Capture3213213.JPG

Last Edited:
I haven't seen any Amazon ads yet either. @etrain16 Nice ad - if you click the little X thing, you get the option to stop seeing this ad. And this pops up

Might be a good one to do that for ;)
ads.jpg

ads.jpg

Hmmmmmmm......no Amazon ads yet....I can learn HOW TO CONVERT TO ISLAM!!!. Considering the current climate in this country, I don't know that this is really the best ad to be on this site right now?? I know Joe has little control over what actually appears, but this one does kind of surprise me: @Joe Link

View attachment 273915

Wow, let me see what I can do ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top