Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AMAZING DEAL, top quality 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group $98.57

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by billcoe, Mar 6, 2014.

1. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Wilson Combat, the best. Bolt Carrier Assembly, 5.56 NATO-Wilson Combat

OK, it's only been a few months since we've had to endure the lamination's of our many bros (on many sites, including this very site) repeatedly squealing "OMG, PLEASE SELL ME A BOLT CARRIER GROUP FOR AN AR BUILD I STARTED, ANY ONE WILL DO EVEN FETCH A LOW END PRODUCT RIGHT OUT OF YOUR TOILET AND I'LL PAY $300......NO, $400 FOR IT, AND YOU CAN EVEN LEAVE THE bubblegum ON IT!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE." Very difficult to read that, saw it many times, as I only had one extra Bravo Company BCG all I could do was shake my head and bubblegum on the profiteers charging such outrageous money. I didn't want to sell mine for way more than it should have sold for and then be left without. Even worse than being a profiteer, I kept my BCM, for me. So stock up on this part, cause next go round you can make a couple (OF BIG) bucks selling one for too damned much money. Great deal here. Wilson is having these made for them, not produced in house, but they are known to be the very best, and they are parkerized as well. Great price, great company. I'm buying 2 right now. If you want them later, they are going for $400....each. If you wish to delay the purchase and pay the $400 to me, that's fine, or you can get them right now, right here: $98.57 - which is what I' recommend if you have an AR-15. Astounding price.

Nickb, PBinWA, MTpockets and 3 others like this.
  2. Midasknight

Midasknight Tigard,Oregon Member

3. bgdawgrr

bgdawgrr Washington Member

Thanks. 2 on the way!

4. BlindedByScience

BlindedByScience Vancouver WA Well-Known Member

Yep, better put a couple of those in the safe. Thanks for the link...!!

5. Midasknight

Midasknight Tigard,Oregon Member

As of today April 3rd this deal is still available :) In stock !

6. Nickb

Nickb Moxee Active Member

Thanks for the link and heads up, just placed an order.

7. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Nice bump. I'd forgotten this post. As an aside, I believe the 2 I got in appeared to be Black Oxide, and not Parkerized. I meant to run that buy Wilson but it wasn't enough of a big deal to me and I soon forgot about it, however, your feelings may differ. Certainly parkerizing is a significantly better plating than Black Oxide for rustproofing. It's still a great price, but want folks to know.

8. rupey7

rupey7 Pacific Northwest Active Member

Thanks for the link.

9. Nickb

Who has received their BCG? I got mine and it looks like crap! The bolt carrier isn't chrome lined, neither is the gas key, the bolt isn't MPI marked and the fasteners don't appear to be grade 8. The finish on it is terrible as well. Machining marks all over the place. I tried calling wilson but no answer, I wrote them an email, I'm waiting for a reply.

10. Nickb

1f884fe175c2e4ae53916c075e16b271_zpsa6808c1c.jpg
    f2669fa514db24b6c7e8549b337096d4_zpsa82219fb.jpg
    01ab1b86eb33ae54996777571f1aa3f0_zpsfb2335af.jpg
    3c29f7a43659dd74630f70b29940df9a_zpsf4a69a7a.jpg

11. Nickb

Still no reply from wilson, just waited on hold for 26 minutes, my lunch break ended so I guess I will try to call back some other time.

Edit, I got a hold of Wilson, I had to call and tell them I needed to talk to someone and not be put on hold. The person I talked to said it sounded like one of their BCGs. He offered to take the BCG back and refund my money, or send me another one and see if it "met my standards".

After a lot of wasted time on hold the problem is resolved, I just had them refund me, I didn't wanna test my luck with getting another crappy BCG.

Last edited: May 15, 2014