JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's another shot of my .223 conversion, just to show that I didn't ugly up the underside!

saiga223-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an x39 Saiga that will be converted soon and a 12 gauge that has been converted into an AK-74 clone. I'm not a fanatic, in that I'm not going to collect every caliber made, but they are some of my favorite modern firearms in my collection.

Keith

That olive drab first one is just ART. If I ever do a S12 conversion I'd love to do one just like that with the folding stock. Actually, all of yours are nice. Where is the 'drool' icon, I can't find it! I hate to ask, but what is the market value of one put together like that - $1000-$1300?

That olive drab first one is just ART. If I ever do a S12 conversion I'd love to do one just like that with the folding stock. Actually, all of yours are nice. Where is the 'drool' icon, I can't find it! I hate to ask, but what is the market value of one put together like that - $1000-$1300?

If you click on any of those pictures, it will take you to the build page where you can find out where/how much each part was purchased for.

Figure the base shotgun will run you $500-700 (depending on the crazy market). Depending on what parts you want, you could spend $200-500 in parts. Labor depends on what you need/want done, (Standard conversion, grinding/polishing the BCG and FCG, Gas block re-porting, custom fitting AR grips, custom making safety selector stops, paint, etc). For the mechanically inclined, a lot of the work can be done on your own. So far, everyone who has a Saiga I've done has been very happy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top