JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I filled everything that I suppose to do till the step "Electronic Documents". I scan my trust and compressed it into zip file. It did not accept the zip file I think so it kicked me back to the step "line item" i go back in filled everything and "save template" then submit my "electronic docs" in pdf single file again and it kicked me out, then my scan my trust in doc and file line item and it kick me out over and over I have to repeat over and over I am so frustrate with it. Does anyone here successful filling Eforms 1 without issue?

"Your application has been SUBMITTED for processing."
OK it took my money and I still dont know what I did to get them to passed and submitted my form. Are they going to contact me soon or do I have to wait for months to find you that I was messed up :-(

You're not the only one. It took me three hours and advice from others to get mine done. I check my status each week, but the only think that has happened so far since November 20 is the $200 charge on my credit card.

Randy

I just handed everything to Hilary at Curts Discount Shooters Supply and she did the all of the hard work for me.
She's super nice to work with and follows through on all of the little details that crop up on the E-Forms.

In a way that's 100% unfair to those who filed the paper forms six months before your e-File and are still waiting. But it is what it is.

yeah the paper form situation truly sucks. Honestly that is what kept me from getting into the NFA game. Then when the trust change came out if figured that if I was going to get some, then I had better get on it.

In a way that's 100% unfair to those who filed the paper forms six months before your e-File and are still waiting. But it is what it is.

Dont worry, I got 3 suppressors and a SBR on paper works since June 2013. I heard eform can approved faster so I deicide to give it a try. Now I did once I will do couple more just for fun waiting, like Glock 23 SBR (i will buy ronin stock), SBR Krebbs AK47. Maybe SBR my saiga 12 to 8".

I just handed everything to Hilary at Curts Discount Shooters Supply and she did the all of the hard work for me.
She's super nice to work with and follows through on all of the little details that crop up on the E-Forms.
I wish I live closed to them. Believe it or not non of the class 3 dealer here in Southern Oregon got any suppressor left. I may have to go North :)

I suspect the fast turn arounds will only last for a while. Once enough people start using the eforms it will start to bog down. Use it now while it's a little bit faster.

I submitted one last week, took me a while to figure out how to use the site correctly. I Received an email from them this morning, hopefully they will get it figured out.

Pardon the interruption!

It has been brought to our attention that the eForms system is experiencing some technical difficulties this week. In an attempt to remedy the problems we have determined that the best strategy would be to rebuild the system. We will bring the system down at NOON today for it regularly scheduled maintenance but we will keep it down until 2:00PM EST. This will allow our technical staff sufficient time to rebuild the system.

We hope that this will address problems you have been experiencing this week. It is our goal to provide you with an electronic filing system that will provide a more accurate and efficient method of submitting forms to us. The eForms technology is new to the bureau and we are learning how to optimize it to obtain the best performance for you our customers.

We appreciate your patience with us and apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top