JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's in the foyer, on the left as you enter as though it applies to the whole place.

I saw it on the left sort of shielding off the portion of the restaurant on the left. There was no complaint about me taking my 2 year old in (he looks old for his age, but honestly, not even the blindest of people would put him in the legal drinking age :)) and it looked like it was applying to left side (upon entry) of the place, not the whole restaurant. Technically, we never went "beyond the sign", so we couldn't violate it. Maybe they move the thing around, that's an option.

Would there be a market for a 21+ restaurant? Not in the "adult"-adult sense, but just a restaurant free of kids. I love my little one, but me and my wife just L-O-V-E being able to go out without him every once in a while. Would be nice and gives some variety to the restaurant market, which in Vancouver seems to be overcrowded with the middle of the road family-style places. But I digress....

As I undstand the law, as a concealed carry holder you are not allowed to carry in an area of a restaurant that is restricted to 21 years of age and older. For example if you go to Red Lobster, you can carry in the main restaurant, but not in the bar which is 21 and over. However, as with all laws relating to firearms I strongly suggest looking it up for yourself.

This is it. Read the regs again. They specifically state only areas that are barred to the <21 year old crowd.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top