JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My last testosterone test results were 367 ng/dl of total testosterone and 48 pg/ml of free testosterone. My previous test about two months before was 246 ng/dl of total testosterone and 25 pg/ml of free testosterone.

Find a new Dr. My levels sit around 650 except for right now, I switched from weekly injections to daily cremes. I'm really low right now because the creme isn't enough to get me up to where I feel best at.

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 8.27.28 PM.png

I use a CPAP, I have a large neck and I know when I have a bad nights sleep.

but that T level is low homie. PSST, see the green line where it tanked mid 2015? My level was 13 due to meds not being refilled. Talk about mental fog and inability to focus or concentrate... wow. I was almost not safe to drive, not to mention a wet noodle.

The wife and I did the trial, she's a diabetic I'm a snorer that raises the dead. Both our trials were inconclusive due to the mask falling off...:rolleyes:
I have a beard and the tech said I'd have to loose the beard, I told her there is not a chance in Hell that I'd shave it off!!!:s0001::s0001::s0001:

My last testosterone test results were 367 ng/dl of total testosterone and 48 pg/ml of free testosterone. My previous test about two months before was 246 ng/dl of total testosterone and 25 pg/ml of free testosterone.

Do you remember the time of day you did your first test? Did you eating anything before the test?

Testosterone follows a circadian rhythm so testing at different times of day can result in significantly different levels of testosterone. Food, especially glucose can lower the level too. We often need several tests to confirm the diagnosis.

There are also a number of causes of secondary hypogonadism (a condition triggering a low testosterone even when the body is still capable of making plenty)

These secondary causes can include simply being obese, other hormone problems or diabetes, caused by medications and is found to be associated somehow with sleep apnea

"Sleep apnea — Low testosterone levels have been reported in men with sleep apnea. Treatment of sleep apnea with continuous positive pressure airway pressure (CPAP), however, does not appear to raise testosterone levels in these men, as shown by a meta-analysis. This analysis comprised five observational studies and two clinical trials with a total of 232 men in whom testosterone values were available before and after initiation of CPAP. The standardized mean difference between the testosterone values before and after the initiation of CPAP was -0.14 (95% CI -0.63 to 0.34). These results suggest that the low testosterone levels in men with sleep apnea may be the result of the concomitant obesity and not sleep apnea itself. "

If you do end up having sleep apnea, consider than CPAP. untreated sleep apnea is like untreated hypertension on your heart. It can lead to right heart failure and pulmonary hypertension, both disabling conditions. Patients with sleep apnea have higher rates of heart attacks and liver failure from fatty liver disease (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis). Its not just falling asleep when driving that kills patients with sleep apnea

The wife and I did the trial, she's a diabetic I'm a snorer that raises the dead. Both our trials were inconclusive due to the mask falling off...:rolleyes:
I have a beard and the tech said I'd have to loose the beard, I told her there is not a chance in Hell that I'd shave it off!!!:s0001::s0001::s0001:
I have wore mine and I've had a beard beyond the nipples.... just saying.

my low testosterone.

Dude, you need more range time. Also take your guns out and just dry fire them constantly. It will raise your T.

Hell this might be an opportunity, isn't testosterone good for emotional support? So get a gun designated your emotional support buddy and then you can take it anywhere. If they complain it's a gun free zone then you throw a fit and say you need your emotional support buddy. Like people that take their dogs in strange areas where no pets are allowed.

You need your gun, for medical reasons.

Last Edited:
Dude, you need more range time. Also take your guns out and just dry fire them constantly. It will raise your T.

Hell this might be an opportunity, isn't testosterone good for emotional support? So get a gun designated your emotional support buddy and then you can take it anywhere. If they complain it's a gun free zone then you throw a fit and say you need your emotional support buddy. Like people that take their dogs in strange areas where no pets are allowed.

You need your gun, for medical reasons.
555464-0b45585476e18156a87f575bc3e8ba9e.jpg

Look on the bright side.
If you get the CPAP.
You get to go to sleep and every night you can dream that you are a fighter pilot.

Gotta get the hospital squeezy leg thingies to go with...

You know what? I think I'll just keep snoring.

CPAP is not to cure snoring. Tho snoring can wear out the throat parts, leading to a collapsing structure when resting (which is what happened to me), it's when sleepers stop breathing for periods that is the problem. It causes oxygen levels to fall resulting in major damage to the bod. I highly suggest reading Bolus post and re-evaluating.

Tech was a dip on many levels. Mask falling off... really?

Caveman, I've always had a beard. That is total Bovine Scatology!!!! Nasal masks have always been the most prevalent. The new Dreamwear masks are the best I've ever used!! And once sleep apnea is controlled, the patient actually reaches the deeper levels of sleep and the restless movement stops. And if you are a side sleeper, there are pillows with cutouts that help keep the mask from getting displaced. There are 4 levels of sleep... when I had my study done I was barely reaching level 2 and then bouncing back to level one, which is not even twilight consciousness. Lack of sleep can cause all kinds of mental issues, and then you have the possibility of damage to organs.... please get another study done by a different, and quality, provider!!!

Gotta get the hospital squeezy leg thingies to go with...

CPAP is not to cure snoring. Tho snoring can wear out the throat parts, leading to a collapsing structure when resting (which is what happened to me), it's when sleepers stop breathing for periods that is the problem. It causes oxygen levels to fall resulting in major damage to the bod. I highly suggest reading Bolus post and re-evaluating.

Tech was a dip on many levels. Mask falling off... really?

Caveman, I've always had a beard. That is total Bovine Scatology!!!! Nasal masks have always been the most prevalent. The new Dreamwear masks are the best I've ever used!! And once sleep apnea is controlled, the patient actually reaches the deeper levels of sleep and the restless movement stops. And if you are a side sleeper, there are pillows with cutouts that help keep the mask from getting displaced. There are 4 levels of sleep... when I had my study done I was barely reaching level 2 and then bouncing back to level one, which is not even twilight consciousness. Lack of sleep can cause all kinds of mental issues, and then you have the possibility of damage to organs.... please get another study done by a different, and quality, provider!!!

Thanks for the concerns brother, will have to see how the new insurance pans out with SA.;)

Yep I've got apnea as well. I use the CPAP and I am indeed sleeping better and not falling asleep/needing a nap during the day anymore.
My friend has it 10 times worse than I and would have died if he hadn't gotten on a CPAP. He had the worst, loudest arrhythmic snoring on earth. He would fall asleep mid conversation. We have pictures of him sacked out in his chair at the range with a bunch of shooters cutting loose in the background. Now he is alert all day and his wife sleeps through the night for the first time in 30 years. He's going to live.because of his CPAP
So will I.

I had one of my very close friends die because he had sleep apnea and chose to ignore it. He was 38.
As for the rest of it, I'm willing to bet if you fell asleep driving and killed someone. The court might want to wonder why you were not using a cpap

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top