JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<Israeli class on an outing, notice teachers long gun on her back!

Unfortunately, Florida does not recognize Washington State CPL anymore and Washington State does not recognize Florida Concealed Carry anymore.
Yep. FL added 18 yr old armed forces people to their CWP so WA dropped their reciprocity with them.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

This topic brings up an interesting side issue and use of statistics. We frequently hear of the numbers of those applying through the NICS system and being rejected. The antis like to point out that the system "caught" criminals trying to obtain guns. In this particular case, it seems to me that the applicant doesn't know for sure if he will be denied. Is he a criminal for using the NICS to determine his status? As some have suggested over the last few months, should he be prosecuted for "lyin' and tryin'"?

Would his possible rejection by the system add to the viability of the NICS system? Or more importantly, lead to prosecution?

I don't have the answers, just throwing these questions out there.

This topic brings up an interesting side issue and use of statistics. We frequently hear of the numbers of those applying through the NICS system and being rejected. The antis like to point out that the system "caught" criminals trying to obtain guns. In this particular case, it seems to me that the applicant doesn't know for sure if he will be denied. Is he a criminal for using the NICS to determine his status? As some have suggested over the last few months, should he be prosecuted for "lyin' and tryin'"?

Would his possible rejection by the system add to the viability of the NICS system? Or more importantly, lead to prosecution?

I don't have the answers, just throwing these questions out there.

What would he lie about? If you're actually LYING, that's one thing. He has nothing to lie about on his 4473

One Well-Known Member's sister got a purchase delay by the OSP because of something on her ex-husbands record. Delayed for so long that she gave up.

An Oregon gal on another forum was denied by the OSP for a traffic misdemeanor twenty years ago across the country that she paid a fine for, but could have gone to jail over a year for.

Oh a Lefty. Beretta Px4 Compact in .40. Fully ambidextrous and small enough to carry. You can convert it to a decocker only if you do not want a safety. Price is going to be $499 unless you find a deal somewhere.

If you still smoke weed at all i would suggest not carrying a gun. If you ever had to use it and had weed in your system you would have a small free place to live for life.

Be responsible. Don't give honest, responsible, and law abiding firearms owners, lovers a bad name.

It's worth it to buy a gun you like and are comfortable with. Even if you have to wait and spend another $100-$200

If your going to open carry just know your going to get harassed by the police. And if you don't stud up on the laws and know your rights they will own you.

Be educated.

And by your initial statements you may want to figure stuff out before youthink about carrying a firearm.

If your going to open carry just know your going to get harassed by the police. And if you don't stud up on the laws and know your rights they will own you. ............
While it is possible and you should be prepared for it I wouldn't go so far as to say you will be harassed by them. I always open carry here in Vancouver and I have yet to be harassed. In fact I have yet to be approached by LE unless it was related to something not directly related and in those cases the conversation has always been positive. Do be prepared though for complete strangers to walk up and say thanks for carrying or to ask what you need to do to be able to open carry. I usually keep a few Open Carry pamphlets handy for those times.

If you still smoke weed at all i would suggest not carrying a gun. If you ever had to use it and had weed in your system you would have a small free place to live for life.

What are you basing this on? A justifiable shooting is justifiable whether you're drunk, high, or sober.

-How exactly do you suppose police would know you have intoxicants in your blood? There is no provision to blood test someone involved in a shooting. That would require a warrant- and you need probable cause of a crime to get a warrant. Where's your probable cause? What crime?

-Assuming its a good shoot (what we're talking about), why would anyone care if you DID have marijuana in your blood, even if that was a crime?

EDIT- I speak of Oregon law. I'm not familiar with WA law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top