JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you guys that find the term so distasteful please offer up a suitable replacement? At least when it's seen now, the majority of us know we're referring to the, "I'm a gun owner but..." and "I support the 2nd but it's not about..." types of hypocritical asshats that make all this virtuous noise. I don't think "traditional gun owner" quite fits. Seriously, I'm all ears for a better term.

I don't really know this so called actress when it comes to her acting career. I never saw her on the boob tube or in a movie. I do know that I don't and did not watch a lot of stuff on the boob tube and in the movies that many of you do watch.

All I remember her is for her ANTI GUN remarks over and over again.

From what I can tell, she TALKS a lot about stuff that she knows nothing about when it comes to guns and gun laws.

She is stupid, err, ignorant or putting people on with her comments because ANY GUN whether it is a single shot bolt action rifle or some other type of gun can wound and/or KILL a person if the person shooting it used it for SELF DEFENSE - stopping the criminal, IN WAR TIME against the enemy or AS A CRIMINAL meant to harm another person/victim.

It depends on what the person's intent is in using any type of gun or a knife or any other THING in peace time or in war or in a plain old SELF DEFENSE SITUATION!

She was at Kav's hearings with a low cut dress or shirt while she was blabbing about him being this or that with the ding dong CA lady that they propped up against Judge Kav. I put this female dog right up there with another anti gun hypocrite - Diane F. I did watch ALL of those hearings.

As far as the word FUDD goes - I do NOT like it myself and there are many people who do LIKE and USE traditional style firearms and they may or may not own other styles of guns but they SUPPORT people who own and shoot ALL KINDS OF GUNS.

And I know that for a fact.

And the more some, not all, PRO GUN PEOPLE continue to put down other PRO GUN - PRO RKBA people just because they don't own or shoot some kind of guns or for any other reason - their nationality or what they look like or their background - the more people get divided up in a us versus them THING.

I don't care what your gun looks like and you should not care what my former or present guns LOOK like either. I buy what I LIKED and LIKE in guns and you do the same thing. WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE! I agree with RV Tech and some others here.

I think that ALL types of guns should be legal and NOT judged on LOOKS, color, style, brand name, model, capacity, etc.! And that is a fact as it works for other traditional and non traditional firearm owners.

We have enough people who HATE US just because WE OWN or SHOOT GUNS or BELIEVE FIRMLY IN THE RKBA ISSUE. Those people want to disarm us NO matter what we own and if they go after 1 gun - they will go for another gun and continue on with their bans/laws/bs red flags and tons more.

The anti RKBA CROWD wants us disarmed - period!

Military style semi automatic rifles, black or not, lever action and bolt action rifles, magazine capacity bans, semi automatic pistols, single and double action revolvers, all kinds of shotguns, you name it - they want it ALL to be illegal in their eyes.

They want ammo restrictions and they will come after reloading supplies too. My opinion.

I like CRUZ and I may listen to him talk to this woman later on.

From what I have seen in many so called gun discussions - the media BLOCKS OUT the pro gun person or they do not let him or her talk. Plus the questions and moderators have always left a lot to be desired.

I liked and still like all kinds of guns even though I am limited with my arthritis and older age. So I shoot what works for ME.

The actress says that she suffers from some mental issues. Maybe she should NOT own a gun because she has said that is one thing that she is AGAINST among many other anti gun THINGS. So that makes NO sense unless she is too doped up on BIG PHARMA's drugs or just DENSE on what she feels SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE IN GUNS while she DISARMS another honest citizen?!

Throw in her body guards too. Taxpayer paid ones and private security guards. Maybe they should be disarmed if she really does not LIKE GUNS.

What does she own in guns?

Does she shoot them?

Practice self defense drills?

Teach/practice gun safety and apply it to herself and the rest of her family?

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Can you guys that find the term so distasteful please offer up a suitable replacement? At least when it's seen now, the majority of us know we're referring to the, "I'm a gun owner but..." and "I support the 2nd but it's not about..." types of hypocritical asshats that make all this virtuous noise. I don't think "traditional gun owner" quite fits. Seriously, I'm all ears for a better term.

Hello,

I call them anti gun and anti RKBA people most of the time.

For the record when I used to be able to shoot more guns - I had eclectic tastes in firearms.

I still have eclectic tastes in firearms even if I don't own them.

I bought what suited ME after one year of recovery with my former broken arm, nerve damage, limited range of motion, busted up/sore body, sprain, black/blue, I bled some too, etc. long before my older age and arthritis got worse. ALL from a very bad fall onto a HARD PACKED IN STONE ON A GRAVEL DRIVEWAY which would have left most people paralyzed from the neck down on HOW I FELL and rolled after loading a lawn mower on a truck.

I bought what suited me, what fit me, what I could work, what I thought was pretty, what I had the most interest in, what I researched, what I LOVED about a gun, etc.

I liked my first gun which was a Glock.

I liked my d/a and s/a revolvers.

I liked my other 2 semi automatic pistols that I could work with my physical limitations.

I liked my lever action rifles and my one semi automatic rifle.

I liked my falling block action rifle.

I like a BOLT ACTION RIFLE now a lot since I got one that suits me in many ways.

So I like various guns that I have owned and may still own - bolt action rifle - CZ.

I never personally owned a shotgun but I did think about getting one on and off.

I liked and still LIKE many types of firearms that I have NEVER owned but I thought that they were pretty, quality made, brand name, etc. firearms that worked for people that LOVED them more than I did.

I have MY favorite calibers in guns too. I mainly shoot one caliber now.

I like some OTHER firearm calibers that I have never owned and I have shot some of them too. They belonged to my MT husband and other friends.

I just think that pro gun - pro RKBA people should stick together. And just because some of us LOVE some types of firearms that others do not own or like or think are pretty (Vice versa!) - that should NOT DIVIDE US.

Especially when we do NOT want to ban or limit or restrict ANY TYPE OF FIREARM because when it starts with 1 gun - the anti gunners will go down their list some more!

Have a nice Saturday and take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
Problem is pro-RKBA and pro-gun people aren't the ones being referred to as fudd. Its not that the gun they own but the mentality.

They think that a hunting rifle is all they need, therefore thinks that's all what others need, and will vote for gun control saying they don't need anythinf else.

Last Edited:
Belated, but might I suggest "Butters" after their favorite "everything I just said is BS" codeword? :)

Actually the M16 was the military designation for the AR15 after it was adopted by the Army. It wasn't pattern .

Nope. The AR-15 is/was semi auto. It was designed to be. The M-16 of course is a select fire weapon. So no, the M-16 is not just the military's designation for the AR-15.

Nope. The AR-15 is/was semi auto. It was designed to be. The M-16 of course is a select fire weapon. So no, the M-16 is not just the military's designation for the AR-15.

Actually No the AR15 as designed by Eugene Stoner and Produced by Armalite and later Colt was NOT semi auto only. When it became adopted by the Military as the M16 . Colt began commercial production of the semi auto only AR15-SP I . SP stands for sporter.

Last Edited:
Actually No the AR15 as designed by Eugene Stoner and Produced by Armalite and later Colt was NOT semi auto only. When it became adopted by the Military as the M16 . Colt began commercial production of the semi auto only AR15-SP I . SP stands for sporter.

Sumbich - that's correct. Learned something today.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top