JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was 2 weeks ago at a place we sometime shoot. I am always looking for close places that are not covered in trash. This is my son and his first try with a .44 mag. He backed off of my flame thrower loads but was really into the cheap factory loads. I even got him to try out the 7mm. Pretty sure he was sore the next day but there was no way he would admit to it. That is a S&W airweight on his belt, and yes he does know how to use it.;)

If you need a place out this direction to shoot, PM and I will give you directions. Likewise if you have a spot in my area that I don't know about, please share it.

Always great to see young folks getting in to the shooting sports, and looks like he's haveing a great time. Let me know if that spot is in the NW part of the state.

Thanks Rick

This was 2 weeks ago at a place we sometime shoot. I am always looking for close places that are not covered in trash. This is my son and his first try with a .44 mag. He backed off of my flame thrower loads but was really into the cheap factory loads. I even got him to try out the 7mm. Pretty sure he was sore the next day but there was no way he would admit to it. That is a S&W airweight on his belt, and yes he does know how to use it.;)

If you need a place out this direction to shoot, PM and I will give you directions. Likewise if you have a spot in my area that I don't know about, please share it.

I was going to ask if you've ever been to crooked finger but that place looks a lot like it. lol. I see your in Molalla, i'm in Silverton. You been out shooting this year?

Right on, it always helps to have buddies with property. Yeah, I gotta admit, there is a lot of trash up there. I haven't been up there since hunting season though. Congrats on teaching your boy to shoot. :s0155: At what age did you start to introduce him to shooting?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top