JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Romeo0 uses the Shield RMSc mounting pattern (Glock MOS 04/08 plates), except that is only 1.6 inches long. The only two I know that should fit directly on a Sig P365XL are:

Holosun 407K (1.6")
Holosun 507K (1.6")

Optics-Info has a great write-up of mounting patterns, and they specifically state the 407K and 507K should drop right onto a P365XL.

There are other optics that use the same mounting pattern, but are 1.7 to 1.82" (DeltaPoint Pro), so they might be too long for the P365XL:

JP Rifles JPoint MRD (1.7")
Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (1.82")
Riton X3 Tactix MPRD (1.8")
Shield Reflex Mini Sight (1.7")
Shield Reflex Mini Sight Compact (1.7")
Shield Reflex Mini Sight Waterproof (1.7")
Shield Shield Mini Sight (1.7")
SIG Sauer Romeo Zero 1x18 (1.6")

The pictures of Romeo Zero mounted on a P365XL don't seem to show any extra room - it appears the cut is only 1.6" long.

Hope that helps!

So the Sig Zero is not solely a proprietary Footprint ?
I just noticed this Romeo Zero footprint discussion . And I just picked-up a Romeo zero last week and was confused on the Zero with adapting footprints to it .

Any mount info would be appreciated . My mount needs for the Sig Zero is in getting the thinnest/lowest sitting as possible Picatinny/weaver rail mount .
For mounting the Zero on top a small short barrel,74u . The Zero is pretty low and small . I think ? pretty sure, that I should be able to co-witness the iron sights on the little 74, if I can get the sig zero sitting low enough.
....thanks

The 365XL has the Shield RMSc footprint.
Along with those two.
Holosun 407/507k
Swampfox Sentinal

Trijicon had to make thier new mini dot with a whole new footprint but you can get mounting plates for the others.

I've got a Swampfox Sentinel I picked up for a pistol I don't own (yet), seems to be a solid unit, but I have no other experience with these, so nothing else to compare it to. I do know it got good reviews. Later.

Dave

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads