JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@surevaliance how does the trigger compare to your 6920?

This is a monumental weapon for me, it is the first bullpup and Kel-Tec product that has ever peaked my interest. Can't stand either. Not sure about that mag release execution.

This one did too and I like the mag release better...
I think everybody should own a bullpup, as they are so small compared to a traditional 16 in barreled rifle. I have a Tavor and it's one of my favorites/keeper.

When I was in [Russian] Forces I always kept my both guns - primary and secondary, - in condition one.
Now I keep only my EDC in condition one.
As far as I see there no way for visual confirmation of RDB's condition, unless you rely on safety lever: like on AR/M4 you can't engade the safety if hammer is not cocked on RDB.
I hope this helps.

Looked thru 3 pages to find this recommendation..
I've been looking at this concept. I like it..
How do you know for certain that there isn't a round in the chamber? I'm a visual guy..

Triggers on both of mine are not modified and very compatible. I don't have a trigger pull gauge, but ithey both feel pretty equal on weight and tarvel/reset.
@surevaliance how does the trigger compare to your 6920?

This is a monumental weapon for me, it is the first bullpup and Kel-Tec product that has ever peaked my interest. Can't stand either. Not sure about that mag release execution.

This one did too and I like the mag release better...

Last Edited:
Thinkimg of doing away with my AR15 DI rifles and having one alternative rifle. Not sure which to go with. Have looked at Scar 16s, Bushmaster ACR, LWRC, Mini14, SIG MCX and others. This rifle would be to defend my family in a time of disaster or urban unrest. Loking to simplify things. Thanks for your suggestions.
View attachment 430675

Velmet or galil would do a good job

am going to add a 7.62x39 AR to my lineup as they are very reliable and share ammo with my AK'S that I stockpile ammo for. On the mutant I really wanted the rifle to be able to ne relied upon but it wasn't unfortunately. Also I completely agree on the AK vs AR thing, as they are both reliable and worth having both in your arsenal. The statement that an AK isn't accurate and the AR isnt reliable has been proven false many times over, but there are those that are too stubborn to see the light
Highly recommend Bear Creek Arsenal complete uppers for 7.62x39. They do everything necessary in the BCG and feed ramps to make them run flawless and reliable with any ammo. Also C-products magazines are the only mags I would run. Any AR-15 lower will do. Just toss an H2 buffer in there and make sure you have a mil-spec or "full strength" hammer spring and you will never have a light primer strike. wolf extra strength hammer spring is unnecessary with a BCA upper. put about 1k rounds of steel cased through mine with a mil-spec trigger + carbine buffer, and with a geissele SSA-E trigger and a H2 buffer. running tulAmmo and wolf ammo. no failures.

if you want a pre-built. CMMG mutant gets my vote.

It's a hybrid of the AR and AK. fires 7.62x39 (cheap and plentiful), takes any AK-47 magazine, gas piston operated and AR platform for the most part, so you're already familiar with the majority of it.
Tbh I'd sooner give the M10x a try. Not a gun I'm into but I'd choose almost anything over an AR that lacks a BHO. Don't like where the charging handle on the AR.

Tbh I'd sooner give the M10x a try. Not a gun I'm into but I'd choose almost anything over an AR that lacks a BHO. Don't like where the charging handle on the AR.
You can get side charging uppers ;)

infact the BCA upper my buddy got for 7.62x39 has both a charging handle AND a side charging upper/carrier. Makes no sense why it has both other than they were being cheap and just took a standard upper they had laying around and cut a slot in the side LOL.

I Just put extended latches on my charging handles.

You can get side charging uppers ;)

infact the BCA upper my buddy got for 7.62x39 has both a charging handle AND a side charging upper/carrier. Makes no sense why it has both other than they were being cheap and just took a standard upper they had laying around and cut a slot in the side LOL.

I Just put extended latches on my charging handles.
Different for the CMMG mutant. Normal uppers won't match with the lower.

Indeed.

You can't go wrong with a K2 or DR-200

IMG_7813.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR