JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a pair of their grips for my ppk/s. They look awsome on it. Sorry, can't help you on the bonded ivory, mine are laminated wood.

RSCN2534.jpg

I would think so with the prices they charge, low. They've got some nice looking stuff on their gallery. I'm thinking (bonded) ivory inserts on an old style OEM grip for my GP100 would look pretty good.
So does anybody know much about this materiel?

<broken link removed>

Bonded Ivory was developed as an economical genuine Ivory substitute. This epoxy, filled with natural materials, works and polishes, as well as looks like real Ivory. With age, it develops a yellowish patina which makes it indistinguishable from the more expensive and fragile real thing. Bonded Ivory is durable and tough for heavy use and long life.

as Drew quoted above its a plastic/epoxy with powdered bone/ivory mixed in, you can age them if you don't like to wait and like that older broke-in look with strong tea or coffee.

Don't know exactly what natural materials they use, but I received a new pair as part of a purchase of an old N frame S&W. They appear to be well made, well finished, and quite heavy. I've never handled real ivory grips, but I bet these are very close to the real deal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top