JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, been here awhile and like others am tired of notifications about setup so here we are. I like to hunt, fish,shoot and other things I probobly should should not post, so their you have it.

Thanks swoop, but I'm not new here and this new format seems to think we are all in grade school and need to introduce ourselves. Rant over and yes it is a 21ft NorthRiver Commander with a fuel injected 350.

Thanks swoop, but I'm not new here and this new format seems to think we are all in grade school and need to introduce ourselves. Rant over and yes it is a 21ft NorthRiver Commander with a fuel injected 350.
Yeah, I can see now that you're not new. Hey, a little rant now and then feels good. I've been a river runner since the 80's...Duckworth magnums to Alumaweld formula V, all inboad v8 jets. Never owned a NR, so maybe it's time. I know they are a nice high quality boat. Take care, Swoop'

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top